Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he such a twit isn’t he?! 🙄his neighbours must hate living next to him!

That’s what we call a hate-follow 😂
I followed him years ago when I heard about Lean in 15 but I never made any of the recipes and his posts don’t really come up. He’s really not very muscly for a body coach is he 😬 who cares if you’re having an ice bath. NO ONE

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but bloody pancakes again ! He’s been featured on this morning twice and both times made pancakes. Whenever he does a live it’s usually pancakes. They are literally the easiest item to cook, you’ve snazzed it up with some oats but it’s still flipping pancakes - pun intended!
the millions he’s made on cook books yet he get gousto or makes pancakes. I despair
He can’t actually cook. If it’s not pouring coconut milk over veg to make a ‘curry’ or stirring a risotto he’s done. Nothing wrong with that of course...if you’re not trying to convince people you came up with several books worth of recipes.

I don’t know how Rosie can entertain his shite.

Reactions: 16
He can’t actually cook. If it’s not pouring coconut milk over veg to make a ‘curry’ or stirring a risotto he’s done. Nothing wrong with that of course...if you’re not trying to convince people you came up with several books worth of recipes.

I do....£££££££££

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know if this is medically correct 😂 but I'm thinking he will end up making himself ill. I know you don't catch a cold from being cold - but surely getting in an ice cold bath in the middle of winter then sitting about in your garden and going in again 4 times isn't the best idea ?! I bet he is snizzeling next week cause he feels ill and has man flu or bloody hypothermia and Roise will need to listen to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know if this is medically correct 😂 but I'm thinking he will end up making himself ill. I know you don't catch a cold from being cold - but surely getting in an ice cold bath in the middle of winter then sitting about in your garden and going in again 4 times isn't the best idea ?! I bet he is snizzeling next week cause he feels ill and has man flu or bloody hypothermia and Roise will need to listen to him.
Yeah I agree. Most people have ice baths in their house like you don’t need to buy an actual bath?? Surely just putting ice cubes like he did in a cold water bath is enough? He’s a nutter

Reactions: 8

😂 Now he's asking Indie how good mummy and daddy's cooking is, surely he's too busy in the Canadian, cedar wood sauna to read this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I worry with his reconmendations and his advice on the health benefits. All it takes is one person with an unknown heart condition to have a cold shower/ice bath and they are go into cardiac arrest..he always gives advice like he is the expert on everything, biggest gripe he is the mental health expert.... never says check in with a health care professional, just keep exercising, have an ice bath...

And agree surely most of the time you get a cold is going from cold (ice bath) to hot (sauna)

Last edited:
Why is he top less? OK its his own house etc but just a bit weird to publish the fact your eating top less with your kids!
Kids i can understand because messy eaters etc.

No wonder shes so slim ! i did love the massive handful of cheese grab by Indie though! 🧀
I bet she nearly got told off for that!

Reactions: 5
He seems like such a control freak. Just a really odd man who seems like he would benefit from therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus. Does he ever just sit in peace with his family? He's always bothering his kids for something. Tell me this, do this.

He's such a NAG.

Why is he top less? OK its his own house etc but just a bit weird to publish the fact your eating top less with your kids!
Kids i can understand because messy eaters etc.

I bet she nearly got told off for that!
Perhaps Joe cant be trusted not to spill his Spag Bol down his tops as hes always filming and poking others food rather than concentrating on enjoying the dinner 🤣(and Rosies fed up with trying to get the stains out of his clothes too) so he has to take his top of like the kids 🤣 perhaps someone will gift him a giant bib !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.