Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 291996Ive never seen a gate like this before (I don’t have kids). But it looks really strange? Also, 1) I thought we should try not to give into children all the time. And to teach them a good routine 2) what’s Indie actually learning here? Also... what If she needs the toilet during the night? How the hell is she going to get out?
And what’s that thing she’s wearing, doesn’t look comfortable.

And why did he call her like a dog “c’mon indie”... she’s a human not a dog or a performing monkey.
Fair enough you don’t have kids but you should absolutely cuddle and reassure a little one if they are awake and need you. It’s not about giving in, it’s about giving them what they need (love, reassurance, safety). Imagine if they had a different need like hunger or thirst and you didn’t want to “give in” so left them in that state. You can teach a child a good routine but you can’t teach them not to need their mum or dad sometimes.
as Other posters have pointed out, the stair gate and sleeping bag with feet are pretty normal toddler things to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Indie is an absolute icon.

What an utter tit show this Halloween PE session was :

Worth upsetting your kids for 20k hits Joe? They are not performing monkeys.

Reactions: 6
Indie is an absolute icon.

What an utter tit show this Halloween PE session was :

Worth upsetting your kids for 20k hits Joe? They are not performing monkeys.
Why are they filming in the dark?! Can't see a bloody thing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
What happened?
Joe bounced around half heatedly and was out of breath after 2 minutes. Probably through barking instructions at Dozie.
Dozie pouted her way to the best of her ability dressed as Morticia in a dress so tight she could barley chase after Marley. She took her role as quiz mistress very seriously.
Marley was plonked on the floor but was scooped up and launched at the camera so Joe could tell us how cute he was. He broke free at one point and crawled away to try and switch the camera off (not even one and he clicked how tit is was 🤣).
Indie refused to perform and spent most of the time out of camera shot shouting “Daddy”. She escaped downstairs after repeatedly requesting a snack and being ignored. She then got a snack and continued to disrupt everything 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg that was painful to watch
He never completed an exercise he always found a reason to stop..
Anyone else find grave diggers inappropriate??

Reactions: 2
Joe bounced around half heatedly and was out of breath after 2 minutes. Probably through barking instructions at Dozie.
Dozie pouted her way to the best of her ability dressed as Morticia in a dress so tight she could barley chase after Marley. She took her role as quiz mistress very seriously.
Marley was plonked on the floor but was scooped up and launched at the camera so Joe could tell us how cute he was. He broke free at one point and crawled away to try and switch the camera off (not even one and he clicked how tit is was 🤣).
Indie refused to perform and spent most of the time out of camera shot shouting “Daddy”. She escaped downstairs after repeatedly requesting a snack and being ignored. She then got a snack and continued to disrupt everything 😂.
Oh my god sounds like I missed comedy gold! Thanks for the run down. How is he going to exercise for 24 hours straight if he's out of breath so quickly?

Reactions: 1
about 5:30 minutes in, he looks like he really hurts his back... making a moaning noise and holding it... not convinced how he's going to exercise for 24 hours when 5 minutes seems to pain him

Reactions: 8
about 5:30 minutes in, he looks like he really hurts his back... making a moaning noise and holding it... not convinced how he's going to exercise for 24 hours when 5 minutes seems to pain him
Id bet my house he won’t finish...anyone remember the Dubai challenge thing he did? He was golden out there then bailed out of the challenge with some lame excuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Id bet my house he won’t finish...anyone remember the Dubai challenge thing he did? He was golden out there then bailed out of the challenge with some lame excuse!
If he does, the last 12+ hours of exercise will be “walking on the spot”, “hold something” no way will it be actual exercise

Why is he talking to Indie like she’s a pet ‘you’re going to get a special Halloween treat’

Indie is defnitely a tattler 🤣🤣🤣

I think that s**tshow shows us why wean in 15 has died a death. Indie no longer performs on Joe‘s commands and she acts like a typical 2 year old. That doesn’t work for Joe’s agenda so he’s stopped showing her. Joe & Rosie also seem very distant from each other. I think they’ve all appeared on the Halloween PE with Joe to answer tattle rumours but it’s not worked.

What’s the betting Wean in 15 will swing into action again when SR Nutrition starts weaning her second moneymaker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He just seemed really passive aggressive towards Rosie. Especially with that Wednesday Addams question and answer. And how he told her to repeat the questions a couple of times so she said ok, went to repeat the question and then he started squealing about the skeleton and interrupted her 🤬

I've just had a sponsored post from Lord Joe on my timeline - a dumbell workout and its just him panting and grunting in the audio 🤮 I mean for gods sake. I don't need to hear it too!
Put some music over the top for the love of duck.

Reactions: 5
He’s in ok this week the headline is Rosie and I are better together than apart

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.