Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel like his stories of him pinching his fat could be so damaging. Like he's hardly got a body like Johnny Vegas now he's still got a body most people will have to work super hard to even get close too.
That’s really annoyed me! I’m fat and he’s claiming to be podgy.....give me strength

There’s nothing more irritating than someone pinching skin pretending they’re pinching “fat”.
Tell me about it. That pissed me off when I saw him do that.
I’m fat and really trying to lose weight. And here he is pinching his “fat”.

So basically he’s admitting that the “body” he promotes isn’t sustainable !
Even now he doesn’t go out to work is able to spend as much time exercising as he wishes he has all the time and the money in the world to spend on food and cooking and even he can’t “stick” to the plan he flogs. !!
I would be fuming if I was following the plan and all he talked about is marmalade on toast and gin tons !!
I wonder how many people actually manage to stick to the plan and get the results he promises ??
He sits on a throne of lies !!
I did his 90 day plan and didn’t get the results I wanted and actually gain a stone and a half! I’m not kidding either. I’m now trying my hardest on another diet to loose my now 3.6stone of fat.

thanks joe. You’ve made me feel awful. And here he is flaunting his gin tons and toast and cake every day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
999237D6-ACA0-4FD9-9A1F-55EA0CAF7C92.jpeg

Someone said it as it is on the official 90 day forum 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻
And no mate. It’s a awful plan. And joe can’t even stick to it himself 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why he’s still got equipment all over the place in his home gym? Like if I was to make a home gym, like he has, and I was moving in knowing that it was going to be used to record stuff, I would set it up so there was a dedicated filming zone? Maybe I’m just being anal, but if I was to spend the money he probably has on a nice new room, I wouldn’t want to be messing around with wires and tit! I’d have it all customised to what I need it for 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can you imagine the heat in that top floor room at the height of summer? 😳 extra sweaty Joe awaits 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Surely the gym should just be on the ground floor?
Seems odd to me.
thats what i was thinking..i know its a mansion but surely that makes loads of noise if your on the level below?
Downstairs you could use without disturbing everyone!

Reactions: 2
thats what i was thinking..i know its a mansion but surely that makes loads of noise if your on the level below?
Downstairs you could use without disturbing everyone!

Lets be honest, he wont care about all the noise, he's just hiding from the wife and kids.

God, looking at those outfits it’s no wonder he was voted worst dressed!

If my husband came back with that as a gift he wouldn’t live it down 😂😂😂 how self obsessed lucky Rosie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it not a bit weird that he says ‘her/your bedroom’ when referring to Rosie and the picture and ‘my bed’ when talking to Indie ... Surely it’s our bedroom?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god my mates would be ripping the pee out of me if my husband was bringing that home. From what I’ve seen of Rosies mates they’re a laugh so bet their group chat is hilarious right now! 🤣🤣🤣 Rosie must want to crawl under a rock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.