Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so manic, if I didn't know him I would think he was on drugs. I really think he has some untreated disorder. He seems like a lunatic.
I think we've speculated on here before that he has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder). I have autism and sometimes i can be a bit manic, like i get really hyper and talk at a million miles an hour and can't shut up.

Reactions: 7
I’d be willing to put a lot of money on a bet that one day he’ll for sure be in the Sunday papers with some lame, tell all, please feel sorry for me confession about drug addiction or something.

Reactions: 6
I’d be willing to put a lot of money on a bet that one day he’ll for sure be in the Sunday papers with some lame, tell all, please feel sorry for me confession about drug addiction or something.
Hopefully not but I think he seems like he has quite an addictive personality.

Yes I saw that headline, it’s on the front page of the next OK MAGAZINE 😳. Certainly suggests she’s threatened to leave him unless he shares the kids less. Also I wonder whether these new PE with Joe’s are having to be prerecorded because she was sick to the back teeth of it every morning too.

Reactions: 1
I found that massive house tour so vulgar after they've just moved into a 3mil pound mansion aswell.

We get it you can duck off when you get bored of all your rooms and go somewhere else to film something you could have filmed in your specifically made gym!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Now let's all choose to use this lockdown positively and come out fitter, healthier and stronger. It doesn't matter if you've lost your job, bèen furloughed, have Covid, are struggling financially you can CHOOSE to exercise and use the time positively. (As Joe says in his story)

Oh and are these mini mood boosting workouts not the perfect way to promote the new book that is out soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I found that massive house tour so vulgar after they've just moved into a 3mil pound mansion aswell.

We get it you can duck off when you get bored of all your rooms and go somewhere else to film something you could have filmed in your specifically made gym!!
Me too. I voted no on every question he asked about if people wanted a tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too. I voted no on every question he asked about if people wanted a tour.
I don't vote anymore as I don't want him getting the extra engagement. I'm assuming they've gone to this place for a holiday and he has just filmed some workouts while he is there. In which case it's even more tone deaf. Also, they never go anywhere in the least bit child friendly do they! My little one is indie's age and it's center parcs all the way!!

Plus indie at the top of that spiral staircase with no stair gate gave me a heart attack. She must be the most easy and cautious toddler ever if they can get away with no stair gate and know for sure she won't fall. No wonder he got a shock with Marley.

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming they've gone to this place for a holiday and he has just filmed some workouts while he is there..
I’m not a tax expert but if he films a workout on holiday won’t be able to claim it off his tax as a business expense?

Reactions: 3
Wtf is he on about a nEeD a FaG nAaaaW

since when does he smoke? And going on about it so publicly?! He seems manic

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m not a tax expert but if he films a workout on holiday won’t be able to claim it off his tax as a business expense?
I was about to say this. Probably able to claim on tax same with his house..could be swindled the same way.

Reactions: 3
My dad has a small family business and when he has to go away to do work type things, he books a nice(r) Airbnb than he normally would and takes my mum - that way it’s a business expense, I wouldn’t be shocked to know he put this expense through the business. (I can’t moan about that, because like I say - my dad does it! 😳)

so it’s probably more of a business “trip” rather than a holiday with some business thrown in!

Right?! Since when has he mentioned that?! Whatever, if he does smoke. That’s his bag. But that was a really weird video. Totally manic. I don’t think he’s ok.

Reactions: 6
If he does that's hilarious - as if Joe Wicks, gazillionaire, needs extra tax relief. Tight get.

Reactions: 4

Questionable what his fag of choice is tbh he's so irratic like he's 35 a father to two kids and a husband there comes a time you need to grow up. He's choosing to be away from his family I find it difficult to believe he has to be away tbh like

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen his stories today but he smokes? I cannot believe he preaches about fitness and health but SMOKES AKA THE WORST THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO TO YOUR BODY. I cannot.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.