Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god he is a parody. He’s a 9pm channel 4 character playing a personal trainer. Jesus!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
FD41E4C1-EA70-4B46-AB8D-CE95D58E9FD8.png
Ive never seen a gate like this before (I don’t have kids). But it looks really strange? Also, 1) I thought we should try not to give into children all the time. And to teach them a good routine 2) what’s Indie actually learning here? Also... what If she needs the toilet during the night? How the hell is she going to get out?
And what’s that thing she’s wearing, doesn’t look comfortable.

And why did he call her like a dog “c’mon indie”... she’s a human not a dog or a performing monkey.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 291996Ive never seen a gate like this before (I don’t have kids). But it looks really strange? Also, 1) I thought we should try not to give into children all the time. And to teach them a good routine 2) what’s Indie actually learning here? Also... what If she needs the toilet during the night? How the hell is she going to get out?

And why did he call her like a dog “c’mon indie”... she’s a human not a dog or a performing monkey.
They’re designer gates, meant to blend into your decor and look more attractive than the traditional ones....at about £200 a pop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 291996Ive never seen a gate like this before (I don’t have kids). But it looks really strange? Also, 1) I thought we should try not to give into children all the time. And to teach them a good routine 2) what’s Indie actually learning here? Also... what If she needs the toilet during the night? How the hell is she going to get out?

She's wearing a sleeping bag but with her feet out - I've seen them advertised as being safer for older toddlers not in a cot but who maybe don't get on with a duvet or blanket? Plus she might not be dry at night so in a nappy still. I have no experience of this but I understand from friends that being dry at night is a hormonal thing rather than something you can train?

I do find it odd that he goes to see what she wants and his immediate reaction is to film her.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I don't think there is anything wrong with the gate or the sleeping bag they are just standard toddler things. We had a gate on our toddlers room especially if they are upstairs. We had a monitor so would hear if they woke up or needed us but couldn't wander about in the dark. She is way to young to be able to get up and go to the toliet on her own as well.

It's weird that he filmed it though and didn't just go in and try and settle her back down to bed.

Reactions: 9
I never understand all these influencers who post things like that. “Look who’s up at this time / why won’t you go to bed”

Welllllll what happens when you put a camera aka phone in a kids face? Or even an adults? You think you have to perform somewhat. A smile or whatever. No wonder the kids never go back to bed!

Reactions: 14
I never understand all these influencers who post things like that. “Look who’s up at this time / why won’t you go to bed”

Welllllll what happens when you put a camera aka phone in a kids face? Or even an adults? You think you have to perform somewhat. A smile or whatever. No wonder the kids never go back to bed!
So leaving his phone downstairs and going to bed early lasted long didn't it? He really is addicted to social media isn't he?

Reactions: 10
Oh his daughter is beyond cute she deserves genuine parenting a cuddle a settle not a phone in her face. He really is a prize plonker he's talking so loudly too. Bell end.

Reactions: 8
I find it quite strange that they potty trained her fairly early but she still has a dummy. Probably because he doesn’t want the disruption that getting rid of it will bring in the short term.

Reactions: 9
I do find it odd that he goes to see what she wants and his immediate reaction is to film her
Isn't it just odd? Mind you, I still can't get my head around him constantly displaying their lives to anyone who has instagram. One or two photos or comments, but all the time...?

I know this isn't new news 😆

He’s calmed down a hell of a lot though in content. Wean 15 has died a death again.

Reactions: 8
Just shows take away the freedom and their lives are no more interesting than our own

Reactions: 1
I find it quite strange that they potty trained her fairly early but she still has a dummy. Probably because he doesn’t want the disruption that getting rid of it will bring in the short term.
My little boy is 2.4 months and is fully day potty trained but still has a dummy, while I know what’s wrong with the actual dummy I don’t really see a correlation? 😂 sorry it I’ve misread! I do agree that Joe probably can’t be bothered to put up with the hassle though!! He’s such a douche bag

My little boy is 2.4 months and is fully day potty trained but still has a dummy, while I know what’s wrong with the actual dummy I don’t really see a correlation? 😂 sorry it I’ve misread! I do agree that Joe probably can’t be bothered to put up with the hassle though!! He’s such a douche bag
nothing wrong with that to be fair. I’d rather have a potty trained child personally 😂 it’s such a relief to ditch the nappies. Dummy doesn’t bother me and 2.4 is still young

I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with a dummy. Our toddler had one until just before they turned 2. But Joe & Rosie potty trained indie before 2 and it seems like they want her to be grown up and do things before kids usually do them which is why I thought it was strange she has a dummy still.

I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with a dummy. Our toddler had one until just before they turned 2. But Joe & Rosie potty trained indie before 2 and it seems like they want her to be grown up and do things before kids usually do them which is why I thought it was strange she has a dummy still.
Ahhh ok I get you now! I totally agree with that. Its definitely odd that they treat her like a mini teenager and she’s still got a dummy a lot of the time. Joes relationship with her is absolutely bizarre - and even worse, that’s what he chooses to show...would hate to see what it’s like in real life!

nothing wrong with that to be fair. I’d rather have a potty trained child personally 😂 it’s such a relief to ditch the nappies. Dummy doesn’t bother me and 2.4 is still young
Me too!! Although I bloody wish my toddler would stop asking for his 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.