Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be divorced before you know it...i get gay vibes from Joe, always have done!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she left him for a bit and that was why there was a social media break. They’re obviously trying to keep their relationship together but part of the must be for him not to overshare, which must be killing him. I’ve said it before I knew Joe years ago when he first started out, he lived literally 5 mins from me, I went to the famous boot camps, followed his original plan when he was working on his own, even ended up being in Vegas at the same time when he was celebrating his 30th and we had a few days/nights out together (strictly platonic although he and his friends are ‘lively’....all so far away from my type though) and he is so far from that bloke it’s unbelievable. Probably very different from the guy Rosie fell for too....although she’ll do ok if they do split....

Reactions: 12
Surely he is still that bloke though?
It’s just his public persona isn’t it? I don’t think he can keep the real him hidden for long that’s why he has breaks and chops and changes what he’s doing all the time.

Seems he can keep focussed for a while if it’s all new and fresh but seems to get bored easily and goes off track!

He’s getting away with it more through covid I think, hopefully he’ll drift off after!

Reactions: 2
Surely he is still that bloke though?
It’s just his public persona isn’t it? I don’t think he can keep the real him hidden for long that’s why he has breaks and chops and changes what he’s doing all the time.

Seems he can keep focussed for a while if it’s all new and fresh but seems to get bored easily and goes off track!

He’s getting away with it more through covid I think, hopefully he’ll drift off after!
Maybe he still is but public persona or not he behaves like a knob now and that just wasn’t him, he was a really honest, genuine bloke and I was really pleased that he had a bit of success, but it’s created some knobber online. He also doesn’t seem to have much to do with any of the mates he had then, probably because they can’t stand him now 😂

Reactions: 4
Just seen his stories he’s gone away for a few days to film some exercise videos ! Seems odd why not just do them at home in the mansion !
just seen him update the location of where he is and he is literally round the corner from me 🙈 Haven’t heard him shouting yet though 👂

Reactions: 10
I hope he doesn't think lockdown #2, will be his time to shine again 'cause I think at this point no one gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he starts PE with joe again then the decree nisi will be in the public domain by Christmas me thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s such an insufferable twit. They’ve been in the mega mansion for what? 3 months? and have now fucked off to the very expensive Wilderness under the guise of “work” (Seriously Joe, just how many videos of you getting out of breath after 7 squats do we need).

But hey, next week he’ll be asking the furloughed, recently made redundant and the underpaid key workers to donate to Children in Need. Which they will because they are not twats and he’ll scuttle off back to his £3.5 million third home.

Read the bleeping room Joe, read the bleeping room. He is so socially unaware and self absorbed it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Joe, the schools are still open hun. Piss off with your crappy PE lessons... I’m assuming that’s what he will be doing as he has zero creativity to do anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she left him for a bit and that was why there was a social media break. They’re obviously trying to keep their relationship together but part of the must be for him not to overshare, which must be killing him. I’ve said it before I knew Joe years ago when he first started out, he lived literally 5 mins from me, I went to the famous boot camps, followed his original plan when he was working on his own, even ended up being in Vegas at the same time when he was celebrating his 30th and we had a few days/nights out together (strictly platonic although he and his friends are ‘lively’....all so far away from my type though) and he is so far from that bloke it’s unbelievable. Probably very different from the guy Rosie fell for too....although she’ll do ok if they do split....
what was he like on the days/nights out? He seems to me to have narcissistic tendencies but I can't tell whether they've developed over time or he's always had them

what was he like on the days/nights out? He seems to me to have narcissistic tendencies but I can't tell whether they've developed over time or he's always had them
He was always good fun, yes the voice has always been annoying but he was generous and a decent guy, enjoyed a drink, can’t say anything about any other stuff, I never saw any of that and he always came across as surprised that he’d got lucky if that makes sense. He was no more narcissistic than any other PT I’ve come across....

Reactions: 3
who is going to be doing this anyway? the kids are at school and people are still working from home. those who have been furloughed will be the only ones watching and im sure many of them have better things to do tbh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.