Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair - I do still do little blasts of hiit every now and then (but it’s not a sustainable model - I usually go with - as many steps as possible, a particular amount of calories, and weights workouts - cardio is again not necessarily something needed to make a big change) but change doesn’t come over night and the three months can make a big change on his plan, but you can make simpler changes to your way of life which takes 18-24 months to make a huge change, rather than his plan which makes an immediate visible change, which then is not sustainable.

Also - what’s with the pictures from a. Healthy cookbook of the sausage tray bake, and then he’s stuffed loads into a bap! I mean it looked great but I’m presuming that won’t be the serving suggestion in the book 😂

Reactions: 4
66D5CA61-E0B9-4732-BF8F-8D9E2C42A075.jpeg

BLEHGGGHHH!!! Just saw this on BBC news. Sorry for extreme close up I didn’t want my living room identifiable! (Obviously I have troll dolls everywhere)

It’s like this 90s shoots with the man holding the baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s weird that he’s decided to mention sandwiches as anyone on his plan knows it’s packed with sandwich like items ... the prawn burger, the chicken Caesar bagel, the all day breakfast bagel, enchiladas... there’s so much bread in it actually!

Reactions: 3
Joe is blaming his current body on having two kids! Exactly WHEN did he give birth to them?! He mumbled something about ‘being up all night’. I hope his abdominal muscles and pelvic floor aren’t too badly affected 🙄twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Joe is blaming his current body on having two kids! Exactly WHEN did he give birth to them?! He mumbled something about ‘being up all night’. I hope his abdominal muscles and pelvic floor aren’t too badly affected 🙄twit.
He really is a first class pranny at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More photos of Indie and none of poor Marley. Makes you wonder how the favouritism plays out at home if he’s this blatant to millions of people.

Reactions: 17
I just feel like his stories of him pinching his fat could be so damaging. Like he's hardly got a body like Johnny Vegas now he's still got a body most people will have to work super hard to even get close too.

Reactions: 11
I just feel like his stories of him pinching his fat could be so damaging. Like he's hardly got a body like Johnny Vegas now he's still got a body most people will have to work super hard to even get close too.
And all from having a disordered relationship with food. He's a snake oil salesman 🐍

Reactions: 7
Do you think he imagines how much easier/more fun his life might have been with just Indie? He seems to be going on a lot about lack of sleep just now. My first got up several times a night til he was 2, but it's normal so I never expected the next one to sleep right through from early on.

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing more irritating than someone pinching skin pretending they’re pinching “fat”.

Reactions: 25
So basically he’s admitting that the “body” he promotes isn’t sustainable !
Even now he doesn’t go out to work is able to spend as much time exercising as he wishes he has all the time and the money in the world to spend on food and cooking and even he can’t “stick” to the plan he flogs. !!
I would be fuming if I was following the plan and all he talked about is marmalade on toast and gin tons !!
I wonder how many people actually manage to stick to the plan and get the results he promises ??
He sits on a throne of lies !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.