Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E987AAAC-6767-4EA5-81D5-B4F9317410F0.png

Popcorn is a choking hazard under 4, youā€™d think the ā€˜expertā€™ would know this :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m absolutely baffled as to why heā€™s uploaded that picture! They look the opposite of a happy suburban family, the fact that joe and indie arenā€™t even acknowledging Marley crying is weird. What an unhappy life they seem to be leading at the moment! Rosieā€™s face is like CBA šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m absolutely baffled as to why heā€™s uploaded that picture! They look the opposite of a happy suburban family, the fact that joe and indie arenā€™t even acknowledging Marley crying is weird. What an unhappy life they seem to be leading at the moment! Rosieā€™s face is like CBA šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s using it as a passive aggressive way of saying ā€˜look how wonderful Indie isā€™ and look how rubbish Marley isā€™. Why else would be post a picture where Marley is so clearly uncomfortable??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m even more pissed off at him showing off on his Peleton bike which cost an absolute FORTUNE. Weā€™re in the midst of a pandemic joe you stupid vapid twit how do you think the people who have lost their jobs or are struggling to put food on the table will feel watching you show off. Especially those up north where the gyms are closed completely. Arenā€™t you supposed to be encouraging people to workout at home for FREE using your workouts anyway?? Oh and btw 1. popcorn is a chocking hazard, 2. Leave Indie alone while sheā€™s playing, she isnā€™t a performing monkey 3. You have two kids not one and 4. Rosie looks like she hates your guts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course he favours Jess on Peloton! She's a great looking girl with a great cleavage!

• Haha
0C42C8EF-47D6-417E-9AF3-20B924D7F745.png

Well done to Marley for acting like a normal child. Notice how joe isnā€™t looking at market at all, and only indie. (I know itā€™s a picture but youā€™d thought heā€™d look next to him to see if heā€™s ok!)

Iā€™m even more pissed off at him showing off on his Peleton bike which cost an absolute FORTUNE. Weā€™re in the midst of a pandemic joe you stupid vapid twit how do you think the people who have lost their jobs or are struggling to put food on the table will feel watching you show off. Especially those up north where the gyms are closed completely. Arenā€™t you supposed to be encouraging people to workout at home for FREE using your workouts anyway?? Oh and btw 1. popcorn is a chocking hazard, 2. Leave Indie alone while sheā€™s playing, she isnā€™t a performing monkey 3. You have two kids not one and 4. Rosie looks like she hates your guts
I noticed that! He was bugging Indie and you could definitely tell that she didnā€™t want to say anything to him. Leave her alone. She was happy before you came in.

Arenā€™t they supposed to be acting like a happy family, because theyā€™re not doing a good job. They all look bloody miserable here. Why would you upload this?
Thatā€™s the look of a woman who thought she had a cushy gig but then her husband watched a documentary and decided he would be more ā€œpresentā€ in her life. Heā€™s probably suggested scheduled sex night twice a week now šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 283452
Well done to Marley for acting like a normal child. Notice how joe isnā€™t looking at market at all, and only indie. (I know itā€™s a picture but youā€™d thought heā€™d look next to him to see if heā€™s ok!)

I noticed that! He was bugging Indie and you could definitely tell that she didnā€™t want to say anything to him. Leave her alone. She was happy before you came in.
She looks fuming, like sheā€™s the only parent ever to deal with Marley being a typical baby.

She looks fit though I will give her that, the body is fire is looking fire šŸ¤£ looks better without the mumsy fringe. Maybe sheā€™s rebelling too!

Just came here after seeing the stories, what a bizarre picture to post on Instagram, that and the video of Rosie blanking him (though yes she was clearly talking to someone else). Unless the shoot for the book is supposed to display an unhappy family at dinner time to show how stressful it can be.. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do feel conned, slightly. As a first time mum with a baby only a month younger than Marley I was sold the idea of buying the book and following Marleyā€™s weaning journey (was expecting to see how things are cut, gagging, food refusal, playing with food). Instead he just pissed off which to be honest I didnā€™t expect because you know heā€™s not an ā€œinfluencerā€ as such. I thought he was genuinely a good guy wanting to help and carve out a new part of his career. Book is a load of tit anyway. As a breastfeeding mother even I was bleeping outraged at how under the surface nasty he is about people who choose to or have to formula feed. Also Iā€™m not buying low sulphate dried apricots from Holland and Barrett or chia seeds, Joe. Iā€™m on statutory maternity pay not a millionaire like you.

What Mummy Makes book is far better. Real food you can buy from Tesco and you can all eat. Tells you how to reheat from frozen. Tells you how you can use leftovers. Explains difference in serving to babies and toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those pictures yesterday, and the story with Rosie looking, quite frankly, mightily pissed off really did make me question if all is well in paradise? I don't mind Joe, however he has been behaving rather oddly lately. I hope they are all ok, especially those gorgeous kids. That picture with Marley looking like a typical non-conforming 10-month-old baby was so strange. What did he hope to achieve by posting that? To piss Rosie off? All very odd.

Reactions: 3
I do feel conned, slightly. As a first time mum with a baby only a month younger than Marley I was sold the idea of buying the book and following Marleyā€™s weaning journey (was expecting to see how things are cut, gagging, food refusal, playing with food). Instead he just pissed off which to be honest I didnā€™t expect because you know heā€™s not an ā€œinfluencerā€ as such. I thought he was genuinely a good guy wanting to help and carve out a new part of his career. Book is a load of tit anyway. As a breastfeeding mother even I was bleeping outraged at how under the surface nasty he is about people who choose to or have to formula feed. Also Iā€™m not buying low sulphate dried apricots from Holland and Barrett or chia seeds, Joe. Iā€™m on statutory maternity pay not a millionaire like you.

What Mummy Makes book is far better. Real food you can buy from Tesco and you can all eat. Tells you how to reheat from frozen. Tells you how you can use leftovers. Explains difference in serving to babies and toddlers.
You made me laugh with the Holland and Barrett comment but that's a great point. Is his book only for well off people? I was on statutory mat pay too. Sounds like Joe wasn't the expert he made out either if the book doesn't include any practical advice about freezing etc.

I wonder why his breastfeeding/formula comments haven't been more widely picked up on. If he was a celebrity woman saying these things would it nake a difference?

He makes out he wants to help everyone & I enjoyed his IG for a long time, but now all I can see is him shaming us all about exercise and food.

Reactions: 8
You made me laugh with the Holland and Barrett comment but that's a great point. Is his book only for well off people? I was on statutory mat pay too. Sounds like Joe wasn't the expert he made out either if the book doesn't include any practical advice about freezing etc.

I wonder why his breastfeeding/formula comments haven't been more widely picked up on. If he was a celebrity woman saying these things would it nake a difference?

He makes out he wants to help everyone & I enjoyed his IG for a long time, but now all I can see is him shaming us all about exercise and food.
He goes for what is on trend in most instances, especially with food. The whole vegan thing. He obvs is very out of touch with people with lower incomes (surprising considering how he has banged on about his ā€œpoorā€ background in the past), and so his recipes include lots of harder to acquire items (this is also evident in his meal plans. When I did the plan, I donā€™t know how much time I spent trawling the shops for certain things!).

considering, also, how much he ā€œcaresā€ for the countryā€™s kids, he hasnā€™t had much to say about the Tory Govtā€™s choice to deny childrenof FSMā€™s during the holidays! But Iā€™ve always suspected he was a massiveTory!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He goes for what is on trend in most instances, especially with food. The whole vegan thing. He obvs is very out of touch with people with lower incomes (surprising considering how he has banged on about his ā€œpoorā€ background in the past), and so his recipes include lots of harder to acquire items (this is also evident in his meal plans. When I did the plan, I donā€™t know how much time I spent trawling the shops for certain things!).

considering, also, how much he ā€œcaresā€ for the countryā€™s kids, he hasnā€™t had much to say about the Tory Govtā€™s choice to deny childrenof FSMā€™s during the holidays! But Iā€™ve always suspected he was a massiveTory!

He absolutely will be a massive Tory. He's a self made millionaire. If he can do it, we all can do it. There's no excuses for being a low wage earner.
Let's all just drop everything and make our fortunes. I'm sure society will work just fine if we all do that, we'll never need any low paid keyworkers.
No cleaners/carers/delivery drivers and a million other low paid jobs will need filling when we're all flying high.
No excuses for starving kids. People just need to work harder.

Please note this is dripping with sarcasm and disdain.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He absolutely will be a massive Tory. He's a self made millionaire. If he can do it, we all can do it. There's no excuses for being a low wage earner.
Let's all just drop everything and make our fortunes. I'm sure society will work just fine if we all do that, we'll never need any low paid keyworkers.
No cleaners/carers/delivery drivers and a million other low paid jobs will need filling when we're all flying high.
No excuses for starving kids. People just need to work harder.

Please note this is dripping with sarcasm and disdain.
I could actually hear his voice as I read your post. Hilarious but sadly probably accurate.

Reactions: 3
As I said before, my mums doing his plan at the moment and the amount of ingredients you need is insane! Thereā€™s no way I would be able to afford even half of the stuff on my pretty normal wage! Heā€™s probably going to read here though and the next book will be called ā€˜Lean in 15pā€™ or something šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Got to cater for those masses Joseph šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really irritates me that when heā€™s feeling low or rundown itā€™s acceptable to eat toast, cake and have an early night but the rest of the time he rants on and on in his stories about how he canā€™t believe people donā€™t exercise every day as it just makes you feel incredible, itā€™s so easy to fit it in around your family and itā€™s dead handy to do it from your own home (he says from his home gym and peloton bike!)! Heā€™s so detached from reality itā€™s unreal!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.