Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you meant food shopping until I checked, but no, his actual cooked family meal in food bags lying on a public pavement. Nice.
You’d think he’d let the crew take the food home. Unless they didn’t want it 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m obsessed with watching BTS food advert videos on Instagram (it’s weird, I know!) and I’m sure the food companies use for their promo material usually isn’t as nice as it would be if you made it at home. They take these pics for the food to look good, not taste good so often substitute items for non-edible food things like glue and add a tit ton of colourings. It’s also been fingered by about 30 people to make sure it looks the best it can be so I can’t imagine anyone in the industry would want any of the left overs in the middle of a global pandemic!

I’m obsessed with watching BTS food advert videos on Instagram (it’s weird, I know!) and I’m sure the food companies use for their promo material usually isn’t as nice as it would be if you made it at home. They take these pics for the food to look good, not taste good so often substitute items for non-edible food things like glue and add a tit ton of colourings. It’s also been fingered by about 30 people to make sure it looks the best it can be so I can’t imagine anyone in the industry would want any of the left overs in the middle of a global pandemic!
I saw one that used tampons. Cannot remember what they did with them but remember thinking my food might look a bit tit when I serve it up but at least I don’t stuff it with tampax 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No mention of who cooked the food!
I always think this 😂 it looks like he generally just turns up to have photos of him holding it taken and spunk his name over it and it's done 🤣

I'd say I'm sure this isn't the case, but, I'm not that sure!

I'm also wondering how he writes the recipes? It looks like he's just seeing/hearing about these recipes for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I imagine if you Google one of the recipes you’d find similar examples. He’s probably just competing, pasting and adding a few “bosh”’s in at this point.

So they must still be together if Rosie is doing the shoot today although she was paying him and his phone no attention on his stories!

Also a bit weird they hire a house out again to do the shoot. Like an extraordinary waste of money.

Reactions: 7
I saw one that used tampons. Cannot remember what they did with them but remember thinking my food might look a bit tit when I serve it up but at least I don’t stuff it with tampax 🤢😂
Tampons are used dipped in hot water and often hidden behind something to create steam :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So they must still be together if Rosie is doing the shoot today although she was paying him and his phone no attention on his stories!

Also a bit weird they hire a house out again to do the shoot. Like an extraordinary waste of money.
i noticed that..totally blanked him !

• Haha

Got to get that “fire body” in the book no matter what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now it all makes sense .... Indie doesn’t give a tit anymore so he can’t make those annoying videos bossing her around! Instead of the ‘Indie, do your funny face’ ... now it’s like ‘Indie, Indie, Indie give me a wave, Indie, Indie, Indie wave Darling, Indie, Indie, Indie come on’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i noticed that..totally blanked him !
Not even a smile in his direction! Weird!

Got to get that “fire body” in the book no matter what 😂
10000% trophy wife if I ever saw it. But it'll be fire body covered up for the family brand.

Is anyone else uncomfortable with Indie being seemingly a little heavy handed with a (I presume rented house) strangers cat? Poor thing.

Also well done Indie for ignoring Joe for toys!😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I would doubt he ever made the recipes to be fair just found some healthy ones and chucked in shouty veg and coconut oil!

Tbf it looks like Rosie was talking to someone, I think you guys are right she’s decided she doesn’t want to be all over his socials and he’s in the dog house for something or other.

Weird that they bought the big house so he could work at home and then hired another to film in, maybe didn’t want the crew knowing where they lived?

Seems odd seeing as it’s all over the internet but he
Is a weird one!

Oh my god how annoying is his voice when speaking to Indie? It's like the patronising childish voice some people do when talking to kids, but he kept the same tone when he walked away! God I couldn't be married to him and listen to that voice for all the mansions in the world.

That picture of Marley makes me so sad 😭 I know it’s obviously normal for babies to get peed off but bless his little heart man, why would you upload that to insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.