Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they buy the house furnished? Some of the decor is very tacky especially the Del boy rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that poached chicken looks really appetising...
Blandest dinner ever. And I thought Indie ate everything because of the way he weaned and how calm he was. She won’t even eat tomatoes! My little one devours them - they are the same age as Indie and would choose them over chocolate 🙈

Reactions: 6
Blandest dinner ever. And I thought Indie ate everything because of the way he weaned and how calm he was. She won’t even eat tomatoes! My little one devours them - they are the same age as Indie and would choose them over chocolate 🙈
It's obvious she has got really fussy recently so they had to buy potato waffles in desperation. 🤣 Welcome to the real world Rosie and Joe 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the driest plate of food ever, poor Indie will be downing water for a bit of moisture because I doubt Joe would be putting ketchup or mayo on her plate

• Haha
Is it not a bit strange that Rosie is ‘out for breakfast with her dad’ whilst he does a live workout with 2 babies?! 😂

Is it not a bit strange that Rosie is ‘out for breakfast with her dad’ whilst he does a live workout with 2 babies?! 😂
My thoughts exactly! Considering she doesn’t work and what he’s doing is “work” (not bloody hard work mate) you’d think she’d stay at home for an hour to look after the kids. Take it she’s as bored with Joe’s workouts as we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely her dad would want to see the kids too?! I would put money on the fact that she went out last night and maybe didn’t come home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it odd/interesting that Indie had a personalised Tripp Trapp highchair and Marley gets a £14.50 plastic Asda highchair (I have the same one). I'm guessing they didn't get a gifted Tripp Trapp for Marley and didn't want to pay out for one...

Doesn't SRnutrition work with Stokke who make Tripp Trapp?

Reactions: 8
Watched a bit of today's workout. He said it was Rosie's dad's birthday. He did a poll yesterday asking what day he should do the workout but if he knew Rosie was out on Saturday why did he not just schedule it for Sunday ? Not sure he will do that again though as the kids were getting fed up and making it hard for him 🤣👌

He also seemed so out of breath and saying it was hard. How does he expect kids to be doing these workouts ?

Also near the end he gave Marley a whiteboard pen to play with and he was chewing on the end with the lid. I was worried it would come off in his mouth 😱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why does he even need to do the workouts live? Just record and upload them on the day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.