Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny though I’ve seen so many people be gift them but when asked what pump they use it’s never the elvie which makes me think it’s rubbish
My friend bought one, and it exploded in the steriliser less than a week from when she bought it. She complained to the company, they called it user error and wouldn’t send her a replacement 😱 I remember thinking how crap, they gift one to anyone on insta, yet wouldn’t replace my friends one after it broke through no fault of her own

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I read up on this recently. I was worried about my own supply as baby doesn’t leave me with a lot of time to eat and I’m very low on weight as it is (still with the belly though, how is that fair?! 🤣)

Anyway what I read may be wrong of course but a few sources said you’d have to be severely lacking in nutrients for your supply to dip so low or cut off. Women in third world countries breastfeed for years with little access to food and water.
This is true, but it would deplete you, your body will prioritise milk making over other energy use, so its not ideal. She should be ensuring she is properly feeding herself to provide for her baby and her own body too.
She shouldn't be telling her followers that by what she eats she's not adequately nourished. That's not "healthy" by anyone's definition.

Also. He signs those books all by himself guys.

All by himself.

What a bleeping hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend bought one, and it exploded in the steriliser less than a week from when she bought it. She complained to the company, they called it user error and wouldn’t send her a replacement 😱 I remember thinking how crap, they gift one to anyone on insta, yet wouldn’t replace my friends one after it broke through no fault of her own
Not to derail but this seems so out of character for Elvie - I had one and they replaced 3 individual bits for it and sent it out really quickly too! Thought it was fantastic customer service. What a shame for your friend. Agreed on the they’d be cheaper if they weren’t giving them out for free tho!!!

Reactions: 1
SR nutrition I find increasingly annoying - the packed lunch with the carrots was awful - who the hell would want to eat a whole, cooked carrot? Just cut up some raw carrot sticks and give the poor boy some hummus to dip them in!
Also, her little boy is a really messy eater he hardly ever uses cutlery just shoves it in with his hands.
Hes a child it’s in no way his fault or shaming but I was struck by how nicely Indie eats in contrast.

Reactions: 7
I did notice I was quite hungry when breastfeeding so I just ate as much as I wanted and certainly did not restrict any food or class food as healthy & unhealthy. Just eat woman!

Reactions: 11
If you get a signed book remember it's him signing them not a stamp. Him with love ..... Except you have done multiple stories whining about it so it's not really 'with love' is it 🤪

When I breastfed I ate whatever I wanted huge bowls of pasta, cakes, chocolate second breakfast and still lost my baby weight no way I would have been able to eat a controlled diet ! (My biggest problem all three times was when I stopped breastfeeding I forgot I couldn't keep eating like I was 😬😩😆 put weight on everytime !)

• Haha
It’s funny though I’ve seen so many people be gift them but when asked what pump they use it’s never the elvie which makes me think it’s rubbish
I bought one and it was a lifesaver when I went back to work. Being able to pump on the train, at my desk, in a meeting etc to stick with my usual routine was brilliant.

But my £30 hand pump was actually a far better pump....when I was at home I’d be able to pump the same with that in 10 mins as the Elvie could in half hour. If you are an influencer sat at home there isn’t much point in having one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you get a signed book remember it's him signing them not a stamp. Him with love ..... Except you have done multiple stories whining about it so it's not really 'with love' is it 🤪

When I breastfed I ate whatever I wanted huge bowls of pasta, cakes, chocolate second breakfast and still lost my baby weight no way I would have been able to eat a controlled diet ! (My biggest problem all three times was when I stopped breastfeeding I forgot I couldn't keep eating like I was 😬😩😆 put weight on everytime !)
Same! I stopped breastfeeding at the beginning of lockdown- the impact of both on my weight has not been good! But no way am I buying into Joe's plan to shift it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
🤯🤯🤯 “ I worked bloody hard for it” about his gym - so infuriating. Loads of people work extremely hard their whole life . Joe- you may have worked hard but you also got extremely LUCKY.

Reactions: 23
She also said “thanks for the recommendations guys” but it was gifted.. you didn’t buy it after being recommended sooo that was a crock of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤯🤯🤯 “ I worked bloody hard for it” about his gym - so infuriating. Loads of people work extremely hard their whole life . Joe- you may have worked hard but you also got extremely LUCKY.
Was just coming here to say this - the tone of "I worked bloody hard for this" referring to his gym was so weird, like arsey and like a little tweenie stroppy boy. Joe you didn't work hard you did some work outs, which millions of us do every day, as the OP said you got lucky and it's so sad to see you don't recognise that and really believe it's all down to you and your 'hard work' 🤣🤣🤣

Of course it is, my local gym is above a shop so it's perfectly fine, unless you have seriously bad builders.
Ha ok then. I just thought lots of very heavy spots like all the kettle bells lined up in one area or the weight machines etc could weaken the floors but to be honest I have no idea ! My thought was you wouldn't expect to have such a large amount of weight in one area so you don't build for it (ie should it have metal girder reinforcements etc for such a load)

But I have absolutely no basis for these ideas 😆🤪

Reactions: 4
“I worked bloody hard for it” awwww well done Joe 👍🏻👍🏻 So did the majority of the country on lockdown - the difference being most of us were working for survival not creaming the profits off an EXTREMELY fortunate pandemic boost in YT earnings. He can make himself feel better by saying how much he donated to charity but by suddenly leaping up the property ladder he certainly paid himself handsomely for those 30 minutes of work a day. If it wasn’t for the opportunity afforded by such a god awful situation I’m not sure he’d be showing off such a fancy gym. He needs to be careful or check his privilege a bit more. Gloating about success off the back of a deadly pandemic is not classy.

Reactions: 24
Am I wrong in thinking he didn’t donate to charity, the people who streamed his channel did?
Through the clicks using their wifi they paid for with their minimum wage jobs?

From what I can tell not one penny came from Joe’s pocket, it came from the streams, sure he could have pocketed it, but, let’s face it’s the equivalent of a days work to us mere mortals! Or is that wrong?

Also what’s the deal with charitable donations and tax, is it something like a quarter back in tax relief?
if so would that mean technically Joe did profit?

Reactions: 15
“I worked bloody hard for it” awwww well done Joe 👍🏻👍🏻 So did the majority of the country on lockdown - the difference being most of us were working for survival not creaming the profits off an EXTREMELY fortunate pandemic boost in YT earnings. He can make himself feel better by saying how much he donated to charity but by suddenly leaping up the property ladder he certainly paid himself handsomely for those 30 minutes of work a day. If it wasn’t for the opportunity afforded by such a god awful situation I’m not sure he’d be showing off such a fancy gym. He needs to be careful or check his privilege a bit more. Gloating about success off the back of a deadly pandemic is not classy.
We really do need a 🙌🏼 Reaction because this is everything!! He would not be in this position now atall

Reactions: 7
Ha ok then. I just thought lots of very heavy spots like all the kettle bells lined up in one area or the weight machines etc could weaken the floors but to be honest I have no idea ! My thought was you wouldn't expect to have such a large amount of weight in one area so you don't build for it (ie should it have metal girder reinforcements etc for such a load)

But I have absolutely no basis for these ideas 😆🤪
I think it’s a reasonable question tbh. I work in a hospital, and if we have patients over a certain size we have to put spreader plates under the bed as the combined weight of the patient and the bed is too much for the floor. And actually it’s not as big of a weight as you’d think, we do it quite a lot (it’s something like 120kg...)

I think if he was someone who’d actually got a lot of heavy weights, it’d be more of a problem. But he seems to prefer smaller ones on the whole rather than trying to deadlift a heavy amount

Reactions: 3
Wonder how long it’ll be, after Monday, before he slips up and shows us all how is breaking the “rule of six” law. I’ll go for Tuesday afternoon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.