Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at this picture and that’s not small. That’s normal size compared to what I was. I was born at 24 weeks. I weighed 590g at birth. 1lb 2oz with tubes and I was able to fit into my dads hand. I was born with breathing problems and Chronic Lung Disease and had a ASD open heart Op at few months old after I stopped breathing at home on a ventilator.
Joes not the only parents who’s been through premature baby situation ya know.

Glad Marley is ok now though. And is it just me who thinks that indie is starting to hate Joe’s cooking? Cos I do.
Ha she’s totally not living it, nuggets will be out shortly 😂 She was living that milkshake earlier though....not sure that’ll be on Joe’s approved list

Reactions: 2
I think the fact they bought waffles in shows they don’t always eat what they post.

Reactions: 9
Went to have a nosey on the weanin15 page. It's really sad to see Indie parroting "delicious" as soon as a camera is pointed at her eating. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Indies food always looks so dry ! All that broccoli was ridiculous ! They actually are lazy cooks it’s always eggs and veg not actually any proper cooking !

He works so hard on his YouTube, hopes everyone enjoys all the FREE content he puts out. Like he doesn’t earn a bleeping penny from it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, I’ve been back at home 2 weeks now and my mums been living off the diet so I’ve been eating the dinners and the recipes are actually quite nice but you need SO many ingredients ... I could never have made them if I was living in my own as it would have broken the bank by day 3 and they’re all a HUGE faff on ... like an hour plus of grating, zesting, toasting, weighing and chopping!! ...there’s much more variety than he seems to make though ... so I’m guessing he can’t be arsed either 🤣 And my mums only lost 6lb in 8 weeks despite going to the gym 4 times a week!

Reactions: 3
Right, I’ve been back at home 2 weeks now and my mums been living off the diet so I’ve been eating the dinners and the recipes are actually quite nice but you need SO many ingredients ... I could never have made them if I was living in my own as it would have broken the bank by day 3 and they’re all a HUGE faff on ... like an hour plus of grating, zesting, toasting, weighing and chopping!! ...there’s much more variety than he seems to make though ... so I’m guessing he can’t be arsed either 🤣 And my mums only lost 6lb in 8 weeks despite going to the gym 4 times a week!
I did it and basically to make it affordable to us mere mortals you end up living off the same recipes every week....I struggled to look at an egg for a while after I finished it, think my record was about 36 in a week 💨

• Haha
  • Wow
I did it and basically to make it affordable to us mere mortals you end up living off the same recipes every week....I struggled to look at an egg for a while after I finished it, think my record was about 36 in a week 💨
Yeah, I can see how that could happen ... I was super excited for breakfast muffins this morning only to find out it was with mushrooms and sweet potatoes?! Like wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I remember starting the first week thinking I was going to try all the recipes then looked at the ingredients and ended up living on eggs, smoothies, pancakes and granola 😂 Always wondered why he could have recipes that used similar ingredients as so much got wasted if you didn’t eat the same recipes every day

Has anyone seen sr nutritions post about how she struggles to eat enough calories to make enough breastmilk?! Christ... when you’re clearly that malnourished why not just eat a few biscuits like the rest of us! Rather than shoving down a second breakfast of more healthy slop...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen sr nutritions post about how she struggles to eat enough calories to make enough breastmilk?! Christ... when you’re clearly that malnourished why not just eat a few biscuits like the rest of us! Rather than shoving down a second breakfast of more healthy slop...
The fact she’s a nutritionist is mind boggling sometimes raffy and Ada eventually are going to have so many issues with food 😢
Also love the thanks everyone for recommending the elvie which I then got #gifted 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did you see when Raffy said he didn’t want a whole carrot in his lunchbox at nursery because everyone else had sandwiches and she was like ‘so it begins 🙄’ give the boy a bloody sandwich!!! She would really piss me off if she was my mum.

Reactions: 15
Yeah the gifted Elvie bugs me too. They’re very expensive, like £300....

Reactions: 5
This! They’d be half price if they stopped giving them out to every instagrammer that so much as mentions breastfeeding.
It’s funny though I’ve seen so many people be gift them but when asked what pump they use it’s never the elvie which makes me think it’s rubbish

His book is infuriating me I don’t know why I bought it. I did think maybe it would be good.

“Seeing your baby pull funny faces the first time they try cheesy paprika mash is just wonderful”

What an hole sentence. It’s made me irrationally angry. He just sounds like a total dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His book is infuriating me I don’t know why I bought it. I did think maybe it would be good.

“Seeing your baby pull funny faces the first time they try cheesy paprika mash is just wonderful”

What an hole sentence. It’s made me irrationally angry. He just sounds like a total dick
Seeing your baby pull funny faces the first time they try cheesy paprika mash is just wonderful” 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pretentious twit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but if you choose to breastfeed you don’t hold back on food if you think it’s affecting your supply, which I doubt it is! 🙄 It’s not like she is going to breastfeeding the rest of her life so adjust your diet to what is required? Absolute bollox these people spout!

Agree about the plan, I did it about 2 years ago. Being serious for a moment it left me with lifelong problems in my right knee. I got up at 5am every morning and stuck to it religiously. In the end I lost a stone. Not worth the time, effort and money it cost - so expensive buying all the ingredients!

I find this SO annoying. What a load of rubbish. Talk about disordered eating...

Reactions: 5
I read up on this recently. I was worried about my own supply as baby doesn’t leave me with a lot of time to eat and I’m very low on weight as it is (still with the belly though, how is that fair?! 🤣)

Anyway what I read may be wrong of course but a few sources said you’d have to be severely lacking in nutrients for your supply to dip so low or cut off. Women in third world countries breastfeed for years with little access to food and water.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.