Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on giovanna fletcher's podcast again. How much more does he have to say 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god that video of Indie eating the oh so exciting (not) dinner of broccoli and prawns is so funny and cute, the way she is grimacing and practically rolling her eyes as she says ‘it’s delicious’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt she really knows what “delicious” means 😂. Wtf were those little green turd looking things?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's on giovanna fletcher's podcast again. How much more does he have to say 😴😴😴
About as much as Gi and her privilege think they have to say, both can bore off, like they're the first parents on the planet!

Reactions: 8
Not sure about them on toast though....one or the other
I hope Indie got some of that cheesecake, absolute torture if she didn’t

Reactions: 4
I’ll be so pissed if I was Rosie taking over the house again to film when he has a home gymn!! Just do it there idiot

Reactions: 9
Genuinely don’t get why he doesn’t use his gym? Rosie’s gone out and left him to it and Indie is getting a massive milkshake/ice cream....go Rosie

Reactions: 7
Genuinely don’t get why he doesn’t use his gym? Rosie’s gone out and left him to it and Indie is getting a massive milkshake/ice cream....go Rosie
Because he needs them to look relatable like anyone can do it in their flat not just your 4.5 million pound home with own private gym.

Same with PE with Joe he could have done it in his gym but all the families at home were doing it in their livingrooms so he had to do it in his livingroom so everyone felt in it together.

The trouble is he shows all this on Instagram so loses all his relatability 🙃

Reactions: 8
Looking back at this picture and that’s not small. That’s normal size compared to what I was. I was born at 24 weeks. I weighed 590g at birth. 1lb 2oz with tubes and I was able to fit into my dads hand. I was born with breathing problems and Chronic Lung Disease and had a ASD open heart Op at few months old after I stopped breathing at home on a ventilator.
Joes not the only parents who’s been through premature baby situation ya know.

Glad Marley is ok now though. And is it just me who thinks that indie is starting to hate Joe’s cooking? Cos I do.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.