Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think he's had his top lip done? It looks a little plump and shelflike...
I did notice a weird scab looking thing, it’s hard to see because of the beard, maybe someone fat lipped him because he’s so bleeping annoying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kills me how he makes profit from all these desperate people when he openly admitted on Desert discs to being naturally scrawny and that’s why he got into fitness!!!! I wouldn’t take weight loss advice from a man that struggles to gain weight ......

Reactions: 15
Kills me how he makes profit from all these desperate people when he openly admitted on Desert discs to being naturally scrawny and that’s why he got into fitness!!!! I wouldn’t take weight loss advice from a man that struggles to gain weight ......
His legs are like tooth picks.

Reactions: 3
Joes having a hard shift sitting on his arse signing his name. Hope he gets a foot rub and some reconnection when he gets back to his mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think its just the distortion of the reflection and looks like shes wearing a jumpsuit/onesie

Dermot Kennedy took all of the CD’s he needed to sign to Soccer Aid ... Joe ‘no pals’ Wicks should have done the same, it would have kept him busy on a night 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.