Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he’s pissed up again and scoffing sweet, sugary stuff. Good job he can stick to his ‘Plan’ 💅🏻

Reactions: 4
Cue him moaning about his tiredness for 3 days again now.
But it will be back to being all Marley's fault instead of his own, poor kid.

Reactions: 8
See he’s pissed up again and scoffing sweet, sugary stuff. Good job he can stick to his ‘Plan’ 💅🏻
He seems to drink quite a lot, anyone else think he might have a bit of a dependence on booze almost?! I’ve drank a little more during lockdown than I normally would, but i still have only have 1 or 2 g&ts per week, but I’ve been furloughed and my kid hasn’t been at school, I only drink in the evenings when he’s asleep and we’re watching a movie etc! But I know he’s had a drink quite often in the middle of the day, whilst being responsible for the kids..not really a role model to look up to like so many people are making him out to be!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.