Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t help himself. He’s so far up his own arse!

Hope Rosie’s got her pals round and the kids are enjoying toaster waffles and quavers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a look at some of the other people doing the soccer aid and no one else seems to have the total lack of tack that Joe did in showing off all their freebies and tour of his room etc

It's sickening enough they are given all this but to go showing it off and bragging about it is even worse.
I also did that - and he doesn’t really feature in any at all of theirs, but they seems to be close knit! Think he was in one of Olly Murs- can’t tell who he was sitting with - but doesn’t seem part of the “fun”

Reactions: 2
Can't see him in the stories of the people I've looked in. Is he just alone?

• Haha
I also did that - and he doesn’t really feature in any at all of theirs, but they seems to be close knit! Think he was in one of Olly Murs- can’t tell who he was sitting with - but doesn’t seem part of the “fun”
He was in the far background of one of Joel Dommett’s stories - glued to his phone!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone looked at the Wean in 15 reviews on Amazon lately? Pretty much all of the ‘top’ ones are 1 star! I also love the fact he’s basically abandoned the insta account since weaning with Marley didn’t go to plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone looked at the Wean in 15 reviews on Amazon lately? Pretty much all of the ‘top’ ones are 1 star! I also love the fact he’s basically abandoned the insta account since weaning with Marley didn’t go to plan.
His kids were just guinea pigs...so sad.

I agree, shouldn’t be gifted anything, none of them should. Mind you isn’t it selfless of them to go play some football, have a free 4 day break and get lots freebies!
If anyone wants me to go and turn up and do a bit of footie - with all the freebies - please do get in touch!

• Haha
Love how Mark Wright is getting all the others to do his workouts and getting them to talk about it... how wicks is very quiet over there 😂

• Haha
Just seen a few of them on Instagram in the hotel last night scoffing Dominos pizza. Obviously Joe was nowhere to be seen 😂

Joe seems to be WAAAAY out of his league here ... he’s hardly in any of the pics, I don’t think he can play golf?, the rest of the teams seem to be having banter and laughs and Joe is just MIA!

Reactions: 9
Joey no mates - I think he comes across as very socially awkward. How many of those celebs will find the ‘lean back’ face and David Brent impressions funny.............

Reactions: 10
Do you remember in the old days when he used to go on holidays with teddyhub? He seemed to be way more social back then but these days he seems to have no friends!! His social awkwardness is shining through on his glamorous freebie staycation!

That fry up breakfast he posted looked a bit low rent for him.

Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t stop laughing just saw a video on twitter of him chatting shite about football coz he’s in that soccer aid tonight.. the first team he ever supported were the blue team in the 95 fa cup final between Chelsea and Man Utd... it was everton not Chelsea you absolute idiot 🤣🤣🤣 stay in your lane joe and stick to prancing about in your bare feet like a nob head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like that his latest Instagram post is a photo of him then the advert to watch soccer aid... he’s obviously the main attraction.

• Haha
He must be seething that’s he’s not in the starting line up. Can picture him frantically doing burpees in the corner muttering “I’m Joe Wicks, the Nation’s PE teacher”.

Noticed one of Rosie’s besties has posted a before and after weight loss picture, very similar to the ones Knobhead uses to promote his 90 day plan, but she’s used someone else’s plan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He must be seething that’s he’s not in the starting line up. Can picture him frantically doing burpees in the corner muttering “I’m Joe Wicks, the Nation’s PE teacher”.

Noticed one of Rosie’s besties has posted a before and after weight loss picture, very similar to the ones Knobhead uses to promote his 90 day plan, but she’s used someone else’s plan 🤣🤣
Ha ha I saw that, she used Courtney Black workouts....speaks volumes that she could likely have a freebie plan etc but chooses something else

Reactions: 1
judging by the latest Instagram post, he clearly thinks he’s Leo Messi of FC Barcelona.... in his dreams. He’d get slaughtered if he ever played against them.

• Haha
He’s the furthest away from a “lad” a straight man can be in my opinion. Not a horrible lad I mean like just a normal laddy lad. Football, pints and shagging the Mrs kind of thing but also really loving her and the kids. Happy with his lot in life. He’ll be laughed off the pitch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.