Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is not an ad”... but Harley Davidson have loaned you the bike for two weeks and you’ve put it up on your social media, so still being remunerated through use of products to advertise something (whether they asked you to or not - couldn’t resist a brag!)

also... bet his new neighbours love him “ragging it” around for 20 minutes on a Friday morning 😂
I’m sure the rules would mean he should label it as an #ad. But Joe has never been particularly good at declaring things properly.

Reactions: 7
Yep that is totally an Ad under the guise of a “Loan”. Please. If it was merely a loan it wouldn’t be on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Cooking cauliflower cheese for him and Indie’s date night and poor Marley in the background doesn’t get a mention ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise when you buy big houses you also get the furniture! There was me thinking he would be living in a empty mansion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a kid I used to train at VW lake and Savill Gardens. My coach used to beast us on the sand hills every Sunday. Videos of Joe incoming from the sand hills once he finds them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve found sold on Saville but any clues where to look, the link is no longer on here if posted, would like to see the new house but no idea of the area?

Reactions: 1
That baby is always in a buggy or a car seat. Plus the buggy could have done with a wipe over...

Reactions: 8
I’ve found sold on Saville but any clues where to look, the link is no longer on here if posted, would like to see the new house but no idea of the area?
Savills, wentworth estate, check the include sold properties box, 4.5 million (second one done when I look, says recently sold)
They appear to have bought the house and all of the furniture with it....the palm leaf chairs featured in a story last night and are in the pics online

Rosie is out for boozy brunch today.....wonder what day she’ll come home this time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Over sentimental video of Marley again this morning to try make up for the fact he exposed his favouring of Indie yet again last night!

Wonder when Marley will start picking up on the inferior vibes from his parents.

Reactions: 12
Ew.
He's in his boxers again.
Yeah that's great. And then your underwear will be all sweaty all day. And if you shower and change them after then why not wear clothes?!
I want to vom 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Savills, wentworth estate, check the include sold properties box, 4.5 million (second one done when I look, says recently sold)
They appear to have bought the house and all of the furniture with it....the palm leaf chairs featured in a story last night and are in the pics online

Rosie is out for boozy brunch today.....wonder what day she’ll come home this time
Who do you have to follow to see Rosie's boozy brunches haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely love that she’s letting loose and getting smashed with her mates. Not quite the wholesome image Mr Wicks is trying to portray!
She’s is proper going for it....and it’s so nice to see....Stepford wife has been left in Virginia Water for the day
Joe must be about ready to explode if he’s watching their stories....gin ton will be out later

Interestingly he doesn’t follow any of her friends, except Nico as he’s their hairdresser, so guess he has to....bet he just stalks on gramho instead

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.