Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the person who posted the Savills find know him personally 😉

New member, only three interactions when I checked, all on Joe. Welcome though whoever you are.

I do love looking at rich houses. From the Richmond house (which I also liked) going to this it’s a no brainer for the space you gain!

Reactions: 4

New member, only three interactions when I checked, all on Joe. Welcome though whoever you are.

I do love looking at rich houses. From the Richmond house (which I also liked) going to this it’s a no brainer for the space you gain!
Just realised it was MrsW who posted that! As in Mrs Wicks. Is that you Rosie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sorry to disappoint but I’m just a long time lurker 😂 new mama with a breastfeeding baby = lots of time to kill! I came on here for the Hinch threads but have found myself on the Joe Pricks thread and couldn’t help myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to disappoint but I’m just a long time lurker 😂 new mama with a breastfeeding baby = lots of time to kill! I came on here for the Hinch threads but have found myself on the Joe Pricks thread and couldn’t help myself!
Been there ! One of my babies was born close to Christmas. Things kept arriving in the post that I had ordered in the middle of the night and forgotten about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i came here from the Hinch threads too 😂😂

Reactions: 3
God damn. I am not a fan of all the tile throughout the whole house... hardwood is nicer. And the kitchen doesn't even have a nice thick stone counter..you think for that price, it would or nice wood cabinets. That is expensive for what he got. In my part of the world you could get a lot more house and yard for less... anyone know the square footage? I always find it frustrating that UK agents never post it.
There are lots of places where you would get more for less money but also lots where you would get less for more money. I live in Dublin and there are houses near me with smaller garden and the house itself would be a bit smaller for €7m! And in certain areas you will pay close to a million for a 3 bed semi-d.

It's a beautiful house his garage looks bigger than my house 😕. He will be getting rid of the mini now too definitely a range rover or something bigger coming now.

Reactions: 7
I'd never heard of and now I've fallen into a bit of a spiral on Rightmove. Bloody hell, some of those houses :love:

FB_IMG_1597753255173.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's a lovely house!

Was pretty surprised he moved because he kept talking about it being this big dream of his to live in Richmond.

These Q&As always make me laugh - he never answers anything that might potentially be a challenge or even slightly interesting.
Only ever what he wants to say.

Reactions: 10
It's a lovely house!

Was pretty surprised he moved because he kept talking about it being this big dream of his to live in Richmond.
I was surprised too. Considering it was one of his dreams. Although the house he’s bought is lovely! I just wonder if that house he’s in now, will become too big in the future if he’s got that mentality 🙄 he’s not even that amazing at his job. I’ve seen better PT.

The trees in the garden are nice, otherwise it's just a bog standard new-ish build tacky Surrey McMansion. It's a no from me even if the trashy interior was redone.

Reactions: 15
The trees in the garden are nice, otherwise it's just a bog standard new-ish build tacky Surrey McMansion. It's a no from me even if the trashy interior was redone.
The garden is gorgeous let’s hope you employs are gardener otherwise it will end up looking like a tit heap like his previous place !! He has no time for anything else other than thinking about his needs his positivity blah blah 💤

Reactions: 6
Ooooh I think I’ve found it, he lives not far from me (#notamillionaire), wonder if I’ll ever see him around VW Lake 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.