Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor indie. She had disgusting looking spinach gnocchi for dinner last night and now has to have it again for lunch! The food looks vile. It’s possible to eat healthy meals and still have them taste nice, but mr no flavour doesn’t realise that.

Reactions: 4
Poor indie. She had disgusting looking spinach gnocchi for dinner last night and now has to have it again for lunch! The food looks vile. It’s possible to eat healthy meals and still have them taste nice, but mr no flavour doesn’t realise that.
I reckon it’s cause he doesn’t eat his, he’s probably bangin gin tons and gobbling up pizza and chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah but he’s fried the veg so it’s all ok 🤦🏽‍♀️

My nephew is having speech and language therapy at the minute because he's struggling with his language skills. His speech is fine and he can say lots of words but can't have a conversation, doesn't chat, doesn't ask or answer questions. As a family we're all trying to make sure we're on the same page to help and I found this when reading up on a few things. Definitely just made me think of Joe!

20200824_073958.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My nephew is having speech and language therapy at the minute because he's struggling with his language skills. His speech is fine and he can say lots of words but can't have a conversation, doesn't chat, doesn't ask or answer questions. As a family we're all trying to make sure we're on the same page to help and I found this when reading up on a few things. Definitely just made me think of Joe!

View attachment 221277
Oh he definitely takes the joy out of communication that’s for sure !! He thinks he’s so clever getting her to repeat words like a parrot for the gram when actually it’s not helping Indie !!

Reactions: 11
Is he seriously moaning about his baby who isn’t even 1 yet, waking at 6 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does someone want to enlighten him that’s what kids do! How can you get frustrated with a young baby waking at 6 ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is he seriously moaning about his baby who isn’t even 1 yet, waking at 6 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does someone want to enlighten him that’s what kids do! How can you get frustrated with a young baby waking at 6 ffs
I don't even have a baby and pre Covid I would have to get up at 6.30 to get to work for 9! And I have a job that involves more than running around my house for half an hour in my pants

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't even have a baby and pre Covid I would have to get up at 6.30 to get to work for 9! And I have a job that involves more than running around my house for half an hour in my pants
Ditto but I do have a cat that likes to wake me 'meow' at 5.30am for breakfast 😂 and he won't stop until I am up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ditto but I do have a cat that likes to wake me 'meow' at 5.30am for breakfast 😂 and he won't stop until I am up 😂😂😂😂😂
Me too!!! My cat wakes me at 5/5.30 every day for breakfast without fail 😩 if I don’t get up she’ll make the most noise possible until I do!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ye I have a dog who has decided to bark at like 3am to go out for his poop 😒 then looks at us in disgust when we wake him at like 7am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joe if you're reading here - you're never going to be Jamie Oliver, he's not your mate and he's an actual chef - not a self proclaimed pe teacher masquerading as a chef

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't caught up yet but just had to come on and say what a knob. Kids in bed at 7 and him and Rosie asleep by 8.15 so when Marley wakes at 6 he isn't frustrated. Thats nearly 10 hours sleep! bleeping give over Joe. Even going to bed at 11 would give you a pretty good stretch and mean you get to spend time with your wife who is 🔥
Urgh. I mean we are lucky that our 9 month old sleeps 12 hours straight and has done since 5 months old. We go to bed at 10.30ish and wake up when baby wakes at 6.45 and thats plenty for us. Means we get to spend time together too!

Reactions: 12
It seems like he doesn’t like Marley very much 😔 They got lucky with Indie as a first baby, she seems like she was chilled and slept well. Marley is obviously a bit more of a tricky baby - not in a bad way, just different needs. And Joe just seems like he can’t be arsed with him. And the fact he’s not playing ball with the whole Wean In 15 concept must infuriate Joe 😂 Can’t wait for that wee boy to grow up and give those two idiots hell 😤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.