Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they bought it with the furniture included? That’s a huge house to fill up, and clean.

Reactions: 8
Blimey, bet the posh neighbours will be well chuffed when he starts hanging out the windows with a plate of scrambled egg screeching ' and that right there is LEAN IN 15'!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ooooh I think I’ve found it, he lives not far from me (#notamillionaire), wonder if I’ll ever see him around VW Lake 😂
Looks like theres a couple of us that are nearby! We will have have to report back if we see him 😂

Reactions: 4
Him playing football I reckon is a pretty record, I’m 10 minutes down the road from him and it’s been pouring all morning 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is an article in the sub and in the DM and almost all of the comments are negative with many pointing out that he has cashed in on a a pandemic. Spot on peeps. Also can someone post pics of the house?

Reactions: 9
The worst part of lockdown was being subjected to ‘pe with joe’ I tried it but after 2 weeks even the kids hated it. He would just stand about chatting into his earpiece and get terribly out of breath doing the exercises! (Probably due to the gin tons) you could see how unimpressed the kids were that we were having to do his stupid hiit sessions first thing in the morning.
He really thinks he’s gods gift to pe 😩🤣 I hope he fades into the black hole of has been influencers soon.

Reactions: 7
oh I love the house but would have diff furniture. Google Wentworth estate Surrey and go down a rabbit hole of the houses - ahhhh. I’ve bought a lottery ticket. Can’t have a house like that on a mere mortal key worker salary!

Good grief, the stamp duty on that as a second time buyer would have been over half a million pounds. He may have either just missed out on the stamp duty holiday, or he’s just in it by the skin of his teeth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
oh I love the house but would have diff furniture. Google Wentworth estate Surrey and go down a rabbit hole of the houses - ahhhh. I’ve bought a lottery ticket. Can’t have a house like that on a mere mortal key worker salary!

Good grief, the stamp duty on that as a second time buyer would have been over half a million pounds. He may have either just missed out on the stamp duty holiday, or he’s just in it by the skin of his teeth.
He won’t be eligible as didn’t sell the other house, only renting it out, so still have 1/2 million to pay 😬

😳 And there was me complaining today about the 1% stamp duty we have in Ireland!

Reactions: 1
OK I have been looking at the wrong house😂anyone else noticing he's posting old work out videos of when he was half attractive? Looks nothing like that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“This is not an ad”... but Harley Davidson have loaned you the bike for two weeks and you’ve put it up on your social media, so still being remunerated through use of products to advertise something (whether they asked you to or not - couldn’t resist a brag!)

also... bet his new neighbours love him “ragging it” around for 20 minutes on a Friday morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow Simon Brodkin on Twitter? He does an excellent impression of Joe called Jack Bricks, complete with begging for subscribers and to buy his book 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.