Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goarnnnn Rosie!! Love-bombing montage incoming from Joe in 3, 2, 1......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rosie looks so fun when she’s not with Joe
Haha love this! I've just stalked all those accounts. Looks like a fun afternoon - £150 for that brunch though 😱 although it is bottomless cocktails and champagne so I don't blame them 😂🥂🍸 Anyone know where Rosie's dress and blazer are from? 🥰

Reactions: 5
He calls himself a foodie but his meals always look absolute tit. They take so quick to cook because they’re completely bland, no flavour at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohh he’s doing a Q and A. This means in a few hours time we’ll be treated to lots of bragging and photos showing us how amazing he is and how amazing his life is 😇 oh and they’ll also be a little dig at his mum in there somewhere too (but not the drug addict dad...🙄)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Seeing Rosie like that makes me like her a lot more
Well she's wearing yet another floral tea dress, but at least she's having fun and not stuck in the house looking after 2 babies on her own so that her infant husband can go out on his skateboard/motorbike/skiing.

Reactions: 10
I find it bizarre Rosie hasn't posted any stories I know she rarely does anyways but I can't help thinking he probably wouldn't of liked her behaving in that way which is normal for a night out with friends but obviously wouldn't fit into his perfect family image he's trying to portray 🙄

Reactions: 16
What about female babies? Do they not count?

Wheres the Q&A too? Did he get too busy with his babies that he couldn't sit down to do it. I'd like to think that with it just being him with them both that they took turns crying causing him to run up and down stairs constantly all evening.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
His stories of his walk have confirmed its Wentworth as you can see the signs in the background.

Just came here to say about the way he dragged Marley up with one hand because he’s so busy filming, felt uncomfortable watching that! Then just walked away imagine he fell or banged his face what a twattttt

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.