Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having seen the house I can see why Rosie puts up with him now. Although for that price I’d have wanted a pool at the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder he's not showing the rest of the house on his stories. That decor 🤮

Reactions: 7
Gahh it’s a bit Footballers’ Wives!! Wouldn’t turn it down of course...🤪🤪 as someone said before, Covid has served him well, some people prosper in pandemics/recessions.......

Reactions: 11
Gahh it’s a bit Footballers’ Wives!! Wouldn’t turn it down of course...🤪🤪 as someone said before, Covid has served him well, some people prosper in pandemics/recessions.......
Yeah sure he's made good money these past few months but he still had a lot beforehand. He could have afforded this house before the pandemic

Reactions: 1
I’m glad he’s a bit more Protected for the kids sake tbh I know the area well, he’s not there kind of person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice big cage hanging up as soon as you walk in...can always put the kids in there when they're waking at 6am, when you fancy a few gin-tons or when you want to reconnect with "body-is-🔥"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good find, knew it was Virginia Water. We are just up the road, wonder if I’ll be lucky enough to bump into him 🤣

Just found it. Wow! Very impressive, I am jealous of that garden! Bit surprised they didn’t go for a house with a pool though!

Reactions: 2
If I were Joe I wouldn’t have started showing the place off until I’d changed it up a bit/I’d only show one room, mainly for the privacy consideration but also the fact that part of his brand was being the wholesome, relatable, cheeky chappy next door.

when you’re living in a 4.5 million mansion, you lose some of that. I guess maybe his following won’t care as much, but I don’t find it appealing. He’s changed from the guy I followed at the start. I remember he had a small humble kitchen in a flat somewhere.

Even his relationship with Rosie... wasn’t he with the plainer, low key Caroline for almost a decade, who was with him when he was just some nobody turning up to do sessions in Richmond, even if he didn’t have any customers. Then he gets a bit of fame and traded her in for a page 3 model who is pregnant after about a year. (or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick? I never got wind of why him and his ex broke up).

Reactions: 17
holy moly, that house! i actually never really followed him much, so been only looking recently and that voice! gah.

i have some limited experience hanging out with influencers and jeez... EVERYTHING is being filmed all the time - walking, eating, talking. i definitely don't have the apetite for it but fair play to him, if that's how you want to spend your life. it does make me a bit upset that they include their kids so extensively who haven't given consent...

I wonder if he realises it's so easy for someone to find his address like that. It's actually frightening how easily a complete stranger on the Internet can find your house when you've shown just a couple of photos of the garden. It's the eternal trade off for influencers though. You can't flog your life and your kids, and show off your flash new house, without that risk and the invasion of privacy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.