Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks that way, although probably a baby led wean in 15 on the horizon
I saw a picture on Twitter posted by a pregnant writer expecting her first child and not living in this country. It had his Wean in 15 book in a table. She hasn’t even had the baby yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have they sacked off the wean in 15 wünderplan? I haven’t seen many stories recently but looks like they’ve given up filming him regularly (a good thing) and just doing blw now??
I'm wondering if they have now too. They aren't filming much of Marley's weaning as they don't want to show him refusing the puree or the fact they're no longer feeding him it anymore, because it doesn't follow his weaning plan. I honestly believe that he thought Marley would wean just like Indie and just like his book, but babies just do it their own way, you can't tell them, can't force them. Saw some comments about his book in a parent baby Facebook group the other day, people saying the recipes are pretentious, people don't like his comments about breast feeding and the fact that you can't buy all the ingredients from a regular supermarket. Everyone was recommending other weaning books instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well done Marley for screwing up the bitter Veg schedule 👌
Marley’s starting to come into his own it’s lovely to see !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And just like that a whole flood of weanin15 stories 🤣 nice to see Marley given an entire meal of finger foods.

Reactions: 5
I looked to see what accounts the wean account followed. Just seven. One is a sleep consultant. So Marley just being a baby...warrants a sleep consultant, really?! When will he accept that all babies are different? 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s all a bit too quiet on both accounts at the moment! I’m still betting they’re moving into one of the houses he ‘rented’ to film his crappy workouts!
Or they have Coronavirus and are self isolating and he can't post about it because then he will look like a tit for traveling so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Or they have Coronavirus and are self isolating and he can't post about it because then he will look like a tit for traveling so much.
Nah he will make that public. The uks pe teacher gets coronavirus boo hoo interviews on every channel to say how he doesn’t deserve it it’s so tough to have it with 2 kids blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah he will make that public. The uks pe teacher gets coronavirus boo hoo interviews on every channel to say how he doesn’t deserve it it’s so tough to have it with 2 kids blah blah
Nah he’d say how they were cured of it in record time because of this 90 day plan...as it’s the wonder cure for everything remember.

Joking aside and despite his lack of common sense/responsibility during this (on going) pandemic I wouldn’t wish Covid on anyone. Am sure he’ll do an update on why they’ve been so quiet soon as he can’t resist a humble brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s definitely weird that he’s gone from posting 24/7 to barely at all ... kinda suspicious!

Reactions: 10
It is super strange. Do we think they’ve somehow gone to Santa Monica? Surely not.

Reactions: 2
House move definitely. He’s so narc he will be back soon I’m guessing.

Reactions: 6
I hope everything’s okay.. he seems to only really post super positive stuff so this MIA behaviour is worrying!

Reactions: 2
I would think he got some pr advice to stay quiet for a while as it was Joe overload for a while and then his trips seemed to sour his image. It happened with the likes of Cheryl Cole a few yrs back. On x factor, every advert and was overload and public had too much which damaged her profile. She was whipped out of spotlight and then aimed to build it gradually back. Not that he is as famous as her, but just that idea or giving public a breather if they, the management team are seeing some fatige. Which certainly was the case with pe teacher and weaning disaster.

Or coincidence. Marley will be eating solids when he's back. No mention of Wean in 15. It just happened and here he is happily eating a 16oz steak.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who bangs on incessantly about consistency, he’s not very consistent with things is he 🧐🧐 following his own 90 day plan, weaning, sticking to Covid rules........wonder how his early night routine is going!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he has gone away/abroad? Or like some others have said his PR team have told him to stay shush for a bit.
I don't follow his wean n 15 channel or other channels but do know he plugged it alot during PE with Joe but have noticed the massive decline in posts... to be fair I've only started to follow him in the past 3 months or so...so maybe he was like this pre covid/pre PE with Joe super fame?!?

Maybe he has gone away/abroad? Or like some others have said his PR team have told him to stay shush for a bit.
I don't follow his wean n 15 channel or other channels but do know he plugged it alot during PE with Joe but have noticed the massive decline in posts... to be fair I've only started to follow him in the past 3 months or so...so maybe he was like this pre covid/pre PE with Joe super fame?!?
No he used to post every day, not as much but was always posting, although used to just be revipesbit all the shite he does now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.