Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, did he only rent his last house or is he that rich now he can just rent it out himself? New house looks amazing!

So, did he only rent his last house or is he that rich now he can just rent it out himself? New house looks amazing!
New House does look amazing - hoping one of you Tattlers can find it somewhere, I love a good nosey! Plenty of space to reconnect with Rosie too 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
There is one of those roof mounted smoke alarms are those not normally in rental houses ? Maybe not maybe it's just a super good smoke alarm it for looked like the wired in ones we always used to have in student flats ...

Hope someone can find it ! I’m so nosey lol
Give it time, once he shows a bit more someone will find it....so probably by tomorrow 😂
Definitely will be in Surrey

There is one of those roof mounted smoke alarms are those not normally in rental houses ? Maybe not maybe it's just a super good smoke alarm it for looked like the wired in ones we always used to have in student flats ...
That looks like a lift conversion so chances are the builders did it like that, the wired ones are more common in new builds

Reactions: 3
I would have guessed somewhere in Surrey too. I’m sure someone will reveal soon. I’m just nosey! It looks a lovely house. I wonder whether he’s bought it or a renting it!
The gym looks like it’s on the top floor - heaven help us Joe getting even more sweaty 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hope he pays someone to maintain the garden. It's a lovely garden and it would be a shame if he let it go to tit....

Reactions: 6
He always went on about how much he loved living in Richmond / near Richmond park so I wonder how far he’s gone from there

Reactions: 5
I would of thought they would have a bigger room or even a studio for the Gym ? It Just looks like a bedroom and looks a bit stuffy !
Considering that this is his livelihood I’m surprised he’s not got a better space ?

Reactions: 3
But the premise behind the body coach plan was that you don’t need a gym or loads of equipment to keep fit. HIIT workouts and a few key items.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.