Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He slags his mum off for a bad childhood. Then he favours one child over another, moans about waking at 6 to his son (welcome to the real world), uses the other as a performing monkey, shoves a phone in their faces while trying to eat, makes her count or say words before she can eat her bowl of slop, fucks off and leaves them at every opportunity, shames his own daughter on Instagram wetting herself, is breeding dreadful eating disorders for the pair of them, uses indie to constantly feed his narcissistic ego .. 'is that good darling, is your dinner that I made you good indie, is it nice indie?' (I'd love it if she said, no its tit dad) And heads out on his toy skateboard when the going gets tough. Hes too immature and narcissistic to be a good dad. Then he shames mums who don't breastfeed (no tits, no opinion - weasel). Then has the cheek to slate his mum because she gave him frosties and a few chicken nuggets. Oh the irony. I'm guessing she'd win hands down in a parenting competition against this horrid little man. Spends one day with his kids after 5 days holiday then fucks off again. Selfish tool.

he’s such an ignorant twit isn’t he?! I can’t believe he feels it’s ok to slag off his mum for the food she gave him!! At least she fed him!! There are many people who are finding it tough at the moment with losing jobs etc & worrying how they can afford to feed their families!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
he’s such an ignorant twit isn’t he?! I can’t believe he feels it’s ok to slag off his mum for the food she gave him!! At least she fed him!! There are many people who are finding it tough at the moment with losing jobs etc & worrying how they can afford to feed their families!
Exactly this!!!!

Reactions: 5
My son was a 5.30 am child forever ! We still got up and no one was angry about it 🙄 We then went to work for the day too ! He doesn’t live in the real world he really doesn’t !!
I read that as “he then went to work for the day too”! I’m thinking if he’s off to work, you maybe don’t have to get up with him at 5.30 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He slags his mum off for a bad childhood. Then he favours one child over another, moans about waking at 6 to his son (welcome to the real world), uses the other as a performing monkey, shoves a phone in their faces while trying to eat, makes her count or say words before she can eat her bowl of slop, fucks off and leaves them at every opportunity, shames his own daughter on Instagram wetting herself, is breeding dreadful eating disorders for the pair of them, uses indie to constantly feed his narcissistic ego .. 'is that good darling, is your dinner that I made you good indie, is it nice indie?' (I'd love it if she said, no its tit dad) And heads out on his toy skateboard when the going gets tough. Hes too immature and narcissistic to be a good dad. Then he shames mums who don't breastfeed (no tits, no opinion - weasel). Then has the cheek to slate his mum because she gave him frosties and a few chicken nuggets. Oh the irony. I'm guessing she'd win hands down in a parenting competition against this horrid little man. Spends one day with his kids after 5 days holiday then fucks off again. Selfish tool.
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK!

👏👏👏

Reactions: 14
I read that as “he then went to work for the day too”! I’m thinking if he’s off to work, you maybe don’t have to get up with him at 5.30 🤦‍♀️😂
Ha ha yes didn’t really explain myself well - being sleep deprived with 3 children 😂 Poor me 😂

👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reading this all together makes me so sad. Definitely not Dad of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What an absolute tool. Honest to bleeping god. I hope he gets covid and gets really ill. I really bleeping do. Those poor kids. Spend some time with them. They won't recognise him when he finally does
Wtf is wrong with you? You hope someone gets covid and gets really I'll? Nice, you must be a joy to be around.

Reactions: 5
...and he wants more children! 🤦‍♀️
Rereading his planned routine, there are a few odd tells. He wants to eat dinner earlier as a family - at 6. Are they still feeding Indie late, or is he not role modelling mealtimes? I’d say 6pm is still a bit late for Indie.

He’s planning to get to bed for 9 and only stop being on his phone at 830. Not really much of a wind down, and is he really on screens all night?! Does he not talk to Rosie or have some downtime with her? He suggests more intimacy will be a result but they seem to be spending little time just relaxing together? Intimacy is more than sex.

The point around Marley’s wake ups - he’s suggesting he’s not calm when he wakes up in the morning crying. That made me sad. Poor boy has just woken up and has to deal with grumpy dad who’s tired from staying up mucking about on YouTube.

He keeps suggesting he’s tired because of having two kids and Marley waking up early. But seems it’s more to do with him staying up until midnight faffing about...not really the kids fault...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t help but feel a bit sad for Rosie. Obviously she’s bagged herself a millionaire so she doesn’t have to long for anything or work but I can’t help but feel that she’s so young with two kids (and joe texting her about trying for a third not so long ago!) and has completely lost her voice. I can so see these two going their separate ways, probably cheat on and keep up this “perfect family” act.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is wrong with you? You hope someone gets covid and gets really I'll? Nice, you must be a joy to be around.
I've had it, been in hospital with it. So yes, if he is swanning around, without masks and taking relevant precautions, I hope he gets ill. It may make him realisethat actually, there is a pandemic, no he is not exempt and he should take precautions. He has travelled so much, with no social distancing. He's an idiot. I totally isolated my family, I have only now seen my extended family since march. When I say extended family, I mean my parents and in-laws. I also went to work everyday throughout as I am a teacher. Despite taking precautions, I still got it, risked my 2 year old catching it, had to stop bf as I was so ill so yes, I am a delight. When idiots like this are risking people lives every bloody day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No update on his new bedtime routine he was starting on Monday ?

Will it be when he started the 90 day plan and lasted 5 days ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never known someone so self centred !
Most people with children and especially small children don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to their own things ! He’s so wrapped up in how he is feeling,his mood,his exercise, he’s thoughts,his food,his trips, etc etc ...
What about Rosie and what about Indie and Marley ! How about doing more things with the kids,improving their quality of life ??

Reactions: 11
Have they sacked off the wean in 15 wünderplan? I haven’t seen many stories recently but looks like they’ve given up filming him regularly (a good thing) and just doing blw now??

Reactions: 12
Have they sacked off the wean in 15 wünderplan? I haven’t seen many stories recently but looks like they’ve given up filming him regularly (a good thing) and just doing blw now??
Looks that way, although probably a baby led wean in 15 on the horizon

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.