Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange that he wouldn’t just have someone in his team post on his behalf isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
He's back! He will be showing off and bragging about his new place before we know it!

Reactions: 8
Doubtful 🙄 I reckon his annoying little gob will be in overdrive! Plus hes gotta brag!

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a little theory that he doesn’t really run wean in 15 by himself. S R nutrition constantly replies to people’s messages and the account has been very quiet which has coincided with her having a baby... maybe wean in 15 is on mat leave 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a little theory that he doesn’t really run wean in 15 by himself. S R nutrition constantly replies to people’s messages and the account has been very quiet which has coincided with her having a baby... maybe wean in 15 is on mat leave 😂
He posted a while back saying SR Nutrition had access to the account and would be posting a lot more. Not sure he could be trusted to give good info on his own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.