Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me...half a dozen stories, lists and banging on about lifestyle changes just to say he’s going to bed earlier. Groundbreaking stuff that, Joe!
Jesus...could he be more self indulgent??
Needs to make it into 'content' somehow. Everyone else just goes bloody hell I'm tired after that early start this morning. Tonight I think I'll go to bed at 9pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s barely seen his kids over the past three weeks! Coupe of days back from his holidays and he’s whining about 6am starts.

Pathetic little man child, anything more taxing than a badly done burpee and he needs time out.

Reactions: 15
He’s so self absorbed.

I’m surprised he doesn’t have a live in nanny but I guess he doesn’t want anyone to see the mask slip!
just get them to sign a confidentiality agreement Joe, give you kids a break, anyway we know they eat sausages and quavers and we don’t care!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having young kids makes you tired. He said he'd like 5 kids. Be prepared to be tired for about 10 years so.

Reactions: 12
He talks about Marley waking him, what about Rosie? Christ almighty, 6 hours is LOADS of sleep for a parent! I’ve been surviving on 4 some nights because I’ve an 8 month old who wakes a lot.

He couldn’t sound more self absorbed if he tried, I feel so sorry for Marley having such a narcissistic parent – it’s obvious Indie is already in the role of golden child while Marley will be the scapegoat growing up. Just awful.

Reactions: 14
Once again he doesn't get it. If you go to bed at 9pm you get no childfree time which for me is even more mentally tough !

Also as someone with an older primary child and a toddler my oldest is only just getting into bed at 9pm !!

I get the feeling Rosie hasn't been consulted on this 'change of lifestyle' they are all about to have.

He is such a winer and attention seeker. Just go to bed early some nights FFS you don't need a plan or to announce it on Instagram. Also why does he never actually wait and see the outcome of these plans before proclaiming them the correct way ?

Hilarious he has gone from a baby doesn't need to change your life we still go out for dinner and travel the world to he is now going to have strict routine and 9pm bedtime 🤭

FFS he is off out on his bike again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's got enough energy to go biking with his dad and brother to the Cotswolds today. Funny that!

Reactions: 9
He really doesn’t like spending time with his children, unless there’s money to be made out of it, does he.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Feel so sorry for his kids frankly..."I'll feel calm when Marley wakes up at 6" - that's a normal time for kids that age to be up and starting their day 🙈
My son was a 5.30 am child forever ! We still got up and no one was angry about it 🙄 We then went to work for the day too ! He doesn’t live in the real world he really doesn’t !!

Reactions: 6
He hasn’t a clue!! Why does he not spend time with the kids & Rosie? He’s only just got back from another trip!! If it was me I’d be in the garden spending time with the kids!

Reactions: 14
So in the past fortnight :-

- He’s sat on a plane to fly up to Scotland
- Met up with a load of family / mates / bikers to tour around Scotland stopping at numerous restaurants and B&Bs
- Flown back from Scotland to London
- Gone on a day trip to Peppa Pig World
- Flown to France
- Gone to restaurants / bars / crowded beach
- Got plane back home
- Gone to packed village in the Cotswolds.

Is he just assuming being a absolute prick makes him immune to Covid 19? If he was an asymptotic carrier, he could have infected many people in numerous areas.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

- Met up with a load of family / mates / bikers to tour around Scotland stopping at numerous restaurants and B&Bs
- Flown to France
- Got plane back home

Is he just assuming being a absolute prick makes him immune to Covid 19? If he was an asymptotic carrier, he could have infected many people in numerous areas.
It’s especially crazy given his career has benefited so much from lockdown. He hasn’t been impacted in any way except his career getting a huge boost. It’s why this Joe Wicks National Saviour narrative is so infuriating for me! I wouldn’t mind if he had been showing everyone he was struggling through lockdown with the rest of us but instead was blatantly flouting rules and now taking unnecessary risks.

The moaning about 6am starts after two weeks basically kid free made me laugh. I know personal trainers who start work at 6 to run classes for people before work! 6am is early but totally reasonable for a baby. Not sure why he had to mention Marley wakes him up crying though - that’s how babies communicate their needs, sounded like he was pissed off Marley was trying to get his attention. Poor boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

- Flown to France
- Got plane back home

Excellent summary - that's more than most would do in a summer, let alone in a pandemic, what a total tool he is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He slags his mum off for a bad childhood. Then he favours one child over another, moans about waking at 6 to his son (welcome to the real world), uses the other as a performing monkey, shoves a phone in their faces while trying to eat, makes her count or say words before she can eat her bowl of slop, fucks off and leaves them at every opportunity, shames his own daughter on Instagram wetting herself, is breeding dreadful eating disorders for the pair of them, uses indie to constantly feed his narcissistic ego .. 'is that good darling, is your dinner that I made you good indie, is it nice indie?' (I'd love it if she said, no its tit dad) And heads out on his toy skateboard when the going gets tough. Hes too immature and narcissistic to be a good dad. Then he shames mums who don't breastfeed (no tits, no opinion - weasel). Then has the cheek to slate his mum because she gave him frosties and a few chicken nuggets. Oh the irony. I'm guessing she'd win hands down in a parenting competition against this horrid little man. Spends one day with his kids after 5 days holiday then fucks off again. Selfish tool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Breaking news - if you go to bed earlier and don’t go on YouTube til gone midnight you are more likely to get more sleep.
6am is nothing to be sniffed at. And six hours sleep is a lot for a parent of two little ones . Learn to adapt. I get less than that and I’m up breastfeeding in the night. And I’m on the go all day. I don’t have a motorbike to F off though or a board to swan around Richmond Park. You have two kids aged 2 and nearly 8 months. Get a bloody grip. And he wants four or five kids. Dream on about achieving eight hours. Well, unless he’s going to get that by piling all the responsibility on to Rosie. Yep.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.