Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed gi put a post up saying don’t be a dick the same day the podcast came out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And loads of people (including me) can’t get the episode. Don’t know if it’s an iTunes thing but it hasn’t automatically downloaded even though I subscribe. Going by comments on Gi’s Insta, it’s not just me 🤷‍♀️

And loads of people (including me) can’t get the episode. Don’t know if it’s an iTunes thing but it hasn’t automatically downloaded even though I subscribe. Going by comments on Gi’s Insta, it’s not just me 🤷‍♀️
Snap! I had to listen through Spotify in the end and even know it’s not downloaded still, weird

Reactions: 1
It's on YouTube

I noticed gi put a post up saying don’t be a dick the same day the podcast came out 😂
Did she? Brilliant! She is very diplomatic but I’m sure when she pods with someone as utterly annoying as Joe even she finds it hard to stay polite lol.

Reactions: 1
I think that was actually about Illy Morrison, someone commented that she was the most annoying guest Gi had ever had. And obviously that upset Illy a bit! Much as I'd like her to be talking about Joe 🤣

I relented and listened to a bit. She definitely had an air of 'I told you so you smug bastard' didn't she! 🤣 To be fair I thought he came across a lot better than last time. At least he said gosh yes it's hard and they're all different and it isn't necessarily anything you did or didn't do. This time there was obviously no 'it's really easy, it's because we did hypnobirthing. What about it do people find hard?' Said by a bloke who was literally 2 weeks in, to woman who already had two children, was pregnant with her third, and has likened the newborn stage to hell. She must have been exasperated!

To be fair I have really enjoyed parenting, despite the difficult bits. I'm not desperate to hear everyone banging on about how awful it is, but a bit of bloody humility would have helped!

Reactions: 5
I think that was actually about Illy Morrison, someone commented that she was the most annoying guest Gi had ever had. And obviously that upset Illy a bit! Much as I'd like her to be talking about Joe 🤣

I relented and listened to a bit. She definitely had an air of 'I told you so you smug bastard' didn't she! 🤣 To be fair I thought he came across a lot better than last time. At least he said gosh yes it's hard and they're all different and it isn't necessarily anything you did or didn't do. This time there was obviously no 'it's really easy, it's because we did hypnobirthing. What about it do people find hard?' Said by a bloke who was literally 2 weeks in, to woman who already had two children, was pregnant with her third, and has likened the newborn stage to hell. She must have been exasperated!

To be fair I have really enjoyed parenting, despite the difficult bits. I'm not desperate to hear everyone banging on about how awful it is, but a bit of bloody humility would have helped!
Aww that’s a shame I was hoping it was him 😂 I liked the Illy Morrison episode but I can see what people meant but wouldn’t make her the most annoying that’s got to be joe round 1

It’s ironic that he says in the first 4 minutes that he wants to be ‘present’ with his kids as he didn’t have that with his parents... then the week the podcast is released he schleps off to Scotland on his own for a lads holiday, comes back for Indie’s birthday and then dumps them on his Mum so that him and Rosie can ‘reconnect’ on holiday. arse.

I still feel so sad when he says about Marley not being able to see for the first few months and remembering they dumped him in a handbag on the floor on their holiday in Mexico ☹
I think he needs to speak to somebody about his childhood!! He sounds like it was the utter pits but if it was that bad, surely he wouldn’t want his mum to babysit for a couple of hours let alone a holiday...

Reactions: 10
Feel so sorry for his kids frankly..."I'll feel calm when Marley wakes up at 6" - that's a normal time for kids that age to be up and starting their day 🙈

Reactions: 21
6hrs of sleep! I’d be a new woman if I got 6hrs of sleep 😂 I wake up during the night to breastfeed the 6 month old multiple times and funny enough, I don’t moan about how tired I am when I wake up with the 3 year old at 6am 😂
Was it 4/5 kids he wanted? No way that’ll happen unless they will have a live in nanny who wakes up with the kids in the morning and feeds babies throughout the night because Joe needs his 8hrs sleep 😂

Reactions: 16
He's moaning about 6 hours sleep?! And that Marley is waking at 6am? 6am sounds pretty normal to me - friends' kids all wake some time between 5am and 7am.

Reactions: 12
He's insufferable. Literally can't stand him.

6am is standard for a waking baby, he makes poor Marley sound like such a burden.

Reactions: 21
Indie must have been such an easy baby and a great sleeper, he seems shocked that not all babies are the same!
My first is a good sleeper and tbh it has made me wary of having another because I know I probably won’t get another one as easy as him!

Reactions: 8
duck me...half a dozen stories, lists and banging on about lifestyle changes just to say he’s going to bed earlier. Groundbreaking stuff that, Joe!
Jesus...could he be more self indulgent??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've read these threads and kept quiet but my god this man is insufferable!! Martley is a baby he will wake up in the night! Stop being a selfish prick and to think they want more children get a grip! Rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.