Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even hate watch him any more.
Will have to rely on you good people to keep me up to date with his stupidity 👍
I’m at this point. Last week and then the PR loose women stint tipped me. I was feeling too angry at him and I don’t want to waste that energy

Reactions: 9
My eyes...MY EYES.... I DID NOT NEED TO SEE HIS BANANA IN UTS HAMMOCK.... you'll find me chucking up in my bin...
I’ll have to get my binoculars out for that “package”! Never mind Dozie, at least the money will fill her up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, he gives off no sexual aura whatsoever . The only other person I've seen in the media like that ( for me ) is Charlotte dawsons bloke 😆😆😖

Christ, he gives off no sexual aura whatsoever . The only other person I've seen in the media like that ( for me ) is Charlotte dawsons bloke 😆😆😖
I've said it so many times on these threads, but he literally turns my stomach. He has a "good" / ripped / conventionally attractive body, not unattractive I suppose if that's your taste but he has nothing about him at all.

Reactions: 7
He’s jumping on the Eddie Eggs bandwagon I see. Hey Joe & Eddie, my great grandparents knew about the benefits of eggs in our diet. It ain’t new. Seriously duck off.

Reactions: 5
Why has he not peeled them at home, and is just peeling them outside and letting it fall over the floor? This irrationally annoys me.

Reactions: 8
He’s me, secretly hoping, that one of the kids crosses the line, punches him in the face and says “Soz, mate, had a Mars Bar for energy and it gave me that ADHD thing”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has he not peeled them at home, and is just peeling them outside and letting it fall over the floor? This irrationally annoys me.
Its not irrational. It's bleeping littering to just throw the shell all over the ground. Entitled bleeping twit.

Yeah egg shell will decompose but imagine if everyone in London decided to peel 3 eggs in the street? We’d be wading through shell for months

Poor Leni being allowed to sleep in with her parents and then expected to go back in her own room as soon as they get back home.

Why is he such a bleeping dick?!

No wonder she's upset, you've given her all the comfort and love of being in bed with you and now you're taking it away again!
And then you're blaming her for stressing you out and frustrating you?! duck OFF.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Poor Leni being allowed to sleep in with her parents and then expected to go back in her own room as soon as they get back home.

Why is he such a bleeping dick?!

No wonder she's upset, you've given her all the comfort and love of being in bed with you and now you're taking it away again!
And then you're blaming her for stressing you out and frustrating you?! duck OFF.
HES done a workout so HE feels better 🙄 poor leni, how dare she be waking up for comfort

Dosie is 32 weeks pregnant and the baby is due in 3 months? Didn’t he harp on about how premature Marley was at 37 weeks?

Reactions: 6
Admitting that they want to jolly about so homeschooling is their only option…nothing to do with what’s best for those poor kids. Send them to school ffs. Not like travelling in school holidays is a financial issue for them and kids in private schools usually get longer holidays anyway
Such a selfish twit

Reactions: 18
No school for Marley then.
Isn't that Santa Monica house pretty small? It was a tip with all their junk last time they went so look forward to the state it will be in with three kids, a new born and untidy parents.
They are brave though, flying long haul with three young kids and a 3 month old. Hope everyone else on the flights has noise cancelling headphones!
As for stressed and frustrated about Lenis sleep, grow up Joe, that's what parenting is all about. Others needs are greater than yours now, and you will have a new born soon. No sympathy for you, you've chosen this!

Dr Joshua Wolrich completely calling him out on his “apology” on his Instagram
I’ve just watched it and it’s excellent. Highlights his non apology. ‘I’m sorry if you were offended’. Not sorry I jumped in on a subject I know nothing about!

Reactions: 15
I love Dr Josh he is well educated in nutrition and speaks so many truths. Still people defending Joe in his comments because he has free work outs on you tube and does good🙄

They obviously don’t see his binge eating and monetising his kids every move then….

Reactions: 17
I love Dr Josh he is well educated in nutrition and speaks so many truths. Still people defending Joe in his comments because he has free work outs on you tube and does good🙄

They obviously don’t see his binge eating and monetising his kids every move then….
I agree that video is brilliant.

People are thick as mince aren't they. Influencers don't put videos on YouTube out of the goodness of their heart! They get paid ad revenue for YouTube! That's why they put stuff on there. Not because they're so kind and want to help.

Reactions: 21
Joe is consistently presenting himself as an expert on all manner of things, and to me, this was just him bleeping around and finding out on a larger scale. He has zero demonstrable expertise on the majority of topics he's "written" BOOKS on. (Supporting the notion he's likely written duck all, he has a ghost writer and he's the name only).

Most of the time his cheeky chappy persona gives him Teflon but this was so egregious it couldn't be missed, and it was purely from him and not his usual managed content. He is very stage managed and moat of his duck ups happen when he's off leash.
He doubled down on it with his "apology" video, then immediately moved onto flooding his SM with his family and impending birth.
It's a very sanitised presentation and suckers fall for it all the time.
---
Also - "Conga conga conga makes your willy longer"?!
😦

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's our usual self righteous Joe. If all of you inferior and stupid parents fed your children a proper diet, like I do, and did a good job of parenting, like me, then none of your silly children would be so hyperactive and badly behaved. And if all of those ignorant doctors educated themselves and were as knowledgeable as me, they would know that your children do not in fact ADHD, but it is your inferior parenting that is causing the issue!