Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go ‘look at my body of fire wife and happy family’ this will make you forget what I’ve said. Even though I said I was going to be off social media for the day 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
I so want this to be the end of him but sadly a lot of neurotypical people don’t give enough of a tit about neurodiversity

Reactions: 18
You’re not telling me on the days that he said this tit he actually gained followers?! The body coach credit card must have been out buying followers surely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And there are the holiday pics. Any guesses where? Somewhere 5 star and warm for dosie and indie to strut about in heels and/or bikinis.
In the comments (which still have a lot of people making jabs about ADHD) people have said it’s the Royal in Dubai.

Reactions: 3
I agree that many people will not really care about the ADHD comments and some will agree it’s over diagnosed because it’s been more in the public eye with known adults being diagnosed. Not understanding the complexities with diagnosis.

However these followers are just people that watch his instagram. It’s his business that really counts and i honestly think that must be in a continuous downward spiral nowadays as his fitness and nutrition advice is so behind everyone else’s. There are loads offering plans, apps and advice. There’s also loads of advice and workouts free now too.

He will always have a following because some people can’t see past their nose. But the being criticised and losing some popularity/negative publicity will really gef to him as he apparently could do no wrong .

Reactions: 6
Did anyone clock the ipad at the dinner table in his new post? After him claiming his children didn't know what they were and only did activity books when they were out...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone clock the ipad at the dinner table in his new post? After him claiming his children didn't know what they were and only did activity books when they were out...
I don't think it's an iPad - it looks like one of those drawing tablet things. Like a fancy etch-a-sketch

Reactions: 2
I may have given my child the occasion McDonalds but I have never, and will never, allow them to climb on furniture.
Standards ain’t it Joe!

Reactions: 14
What's wrong with this man? is he filming all these dangerous things for attention? she could easily have fell and broke her neck and had slippy socks on
Screenshot_20240415-131720.png

Screenshot_20240415-131724.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
He was shitting himself and they didn’t even bother to raise it! Who is this wanker paying?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I really don’t get why some people let their kids do this. A friend came over last week and her son was standing on my kitchen island stools and climbing on to the counter and she didn’t bat an eyelid, while my own kids just looked at him like wtf are you doing because they know furniture is for sitting on and kitchen counters are for food ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.