Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being cynical, I think Joe’s controversial comments about ADHD are lining up a documentary for him where he aims to discover more about ADHD leading to him getting diagnosed.

Cherching! Then he will be an expert on ADHD along with the menopause, dementia, mental health, Parkinson’s

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The snowsuit and bare feet blow my mind. Why would you think to keep her body and head warm but not think about her feet? Also no helmet for Leni on the bike seat despite Joe riding along distracted while filming!
I can’t believe no helmet on her on the bike 😱

Reactions: 8
I liked Joe when he first started out, but now he has a huge ego and is such an attention seeking twit. He honestly thinks he’s some sort of parenting/ fitness/ food/ mental health/ menopause etc etc guru. In my opinion he endangers his kids, firstly by using them as content for his IG account and by doing things that could hurt them eg hanging off high poles, walking on a kitchen counter and yesterday allowing his youngest to walk barefoot around a shop!! Maybe he should start walking barefoot everywhere….

He’s bought out too many cookbooks and I think people are getting a bit sick of him - he’s a walking contradiction…one minute sugar is bad and next he’s wolfing down a load of chocolate and not the dark variety which is better for you.

He thinks his kids are going to be just like him -he reminds me of a doctor I know who turned into one of those annoying media/tv drs with loads of books, radio, podcasts - he thought his children were better than anyone else’s but the youngest would hit, scream & throw things at him in anger! Him & his wife are snobs and only like to mingle with those that pay them compliments (ie suck up to them because he’s been on tv & has a few books) or that they think are the ‘right sort’ to befriend ie wealthy & successful or have the right connections. Says he doesn’t drink - not true, seen him drinking champagne a few times - so tbh I don’t believe everything someone like him & joe wicks preach about. Joe just wants to be seen, liked, admired and for the money to keep rolling in. I think some people lose their way when they start appearing on tv etc. The fame goes to their heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On his latest stories Marley tries to hug him and he says let me finish filming first and then realises how that comes across and hugs him. Absolute twit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
In the video of Leni on the sofa this morning her nappy looked absolutely bulging :sick:

Also, find it really dangerous getting Indie to run like that on the treadmill and daring Marley to jump down from those bars, nearly whacking his head on a mirror.

Reactions: 11
If that boy lost his grip he could get killed from that height.

And why are you attention seeking with your boxers on Joe, no one cares
Screenshot_20240418-184529.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am a very relaxed parent but if he fell the wrong way he could hit himself on the sides which looks like metal? Or hurt himself on the weights.

Argh I can't with this man I don't know what it will take for him to be cancelled.

Reactions: 19
Poor Marley. He definitely made a conscious decision to get no more back lash by hugging him didn’t he. He would never have done that with Indie

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel like he’s trying to get attention (maybe just for general engagement to keep himself in the limelight?) by ramping up everything he gets slagged off for. 11pm ‘grazing’ with some full on egg on toast and oh look I’ll just a little brag of my kids by putting some of Indie’s writing in the shot 🙄

Reactions: 10
Anyone else really wish he went face first into the treadmill on his workout stories earlier?
Again with the privilege, can't control everything in life but you can get fitter and stronger. Not everyone can Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't even hate watch him any more.
Will have to rely on you good people to keep me up to date with his stupidity 👍

Reactions: 12