Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha does he also promote bare foot shoes?! I knew he was bollocks when I heard him on a podcast saying he gives his kids their food in stages - protein first, then carbs. Way to introduce an eating disorder doc!

Reactions: 8
Haha does he also promote bare foot shoes?! I knew he was bollocks when I heard him on a podcast saying he gives his kids their food in stages - protein first, then carbs. Way to introduce an eating disorder doc!
Yes 😂
Him & Joe wicks have a lot in common 🙄

Reactions: 4
FML... His only gone and uploaded the thirsty pic from his stories to his main feed!! 🤔🤢🤢😣
Not sure what his after with that, surely that's not the image he wants to portray to his younger followers showing off his minge 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
FML... His only gone and uploaded the thirsty pic from his stories to his main feed!! 🤔🤢🤢😣
Not sure what his after with that, surely that's not the image he wants to portray to his younger followers showing off his minge 😫
I've commented saying I don't wanna see his pubes and the arse lickers are out in force! It's beyond gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂🤮🤮 have seen a few comments saying he needs a trim. Quite a few agreeing with them 🤣

• Haha
Does she ever get a break from constantly pumping out kids! How anyone could have sex with him is beyond me, he is absolutely repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has he not heard of manscaping? That’s like an 80s bush trying to leap out from behind the towel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He bloody loves that pic of himself! Not sure what it's got to do with pushing his app. He's lucky his brother clearly has some business sense, if it was down to Joe the thing would have collapsed by now!

I’m getting emails daily about joining up, I don’t think he’s ever been this desperate. Now he’s resorted to this 🤣 🤢
Rosie should be worried… if her man thinks this is ok to publicly share, what’s he sharing privately…. He clearly has no boundaries & is desperate for attention & validation, but then again let’s not forget Rosie used to like showing off her bits too 😜

Reactions: 11
Defo think that picture was for us tatters 😅
---
No wrong dr 😂 this one now has a very expensive journal out and is now claiming he loves to journal -funny that! Anything for the ££££££ honestly, he loves himself
Who is this? I'm scared it's someone I like 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.