Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's our usual self righteous Joe. If all of you inferior and stupid parents fed your children a proper diet, like I do, and did a good job of parenting, like me, then none of your silly children would be so hyperactive and badly behaved. And if all of those ignorant doctors educated themselves and were as knowledgeable as me, they would know that your children do not in fact ADHD, but it is your inferior parenting that is causing the issue!
Says the man who allows his toddler to stroll around on top of the dinning table. He's insufferable!

Reactions: 9
If good food = balanced mental health, why is Joe still a hyperactive, bipolar nightmare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Those sausages looked a bit uncooked to me! 🤢
Or do millionaires sausages (ew) stay pink in the middle?

Reactions: 4
That pizza oven should not be used indoors. The instructions are very clear!!! But Joe isn't exactly Mr Health and Safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't bleeping stand this prick and his distinctly average-looking wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That pizza oven should not be used indoors. The instructions are very clear!!! But Joe isn't exactly Mr Health and Safety.
It’s the new electric one I think. So fine for indoors. I thought same thing at first
---
Definitely a pizza company involved, no way he’s managed to shape a pizza like that, although he’ll probably have us think Indie did it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the new electric one I think. So fine for indoors. I thought same thing at first
---
Definitely a pizza company involved, no way he’s managed to shape a pizza like that, although he’ll probably have us think Indie did it
that’s not the electric one. It’s the Koda 16 which is gas and outdoor use only

Reactions: 4
that’s not the electric one. It’s the Koda 16 which is gas and outdoor use only
I’ll stand corrected. What an absolute bellend then, nice bit of carbon monoxide poisoning for them all
---
Pizza company just as bad as it’s obviously their oven…maybe they hate Joe and just want rid of him too 😂

• Haha
He’s definitely gearing up for a ‘cooking with kids‘ book isn’t he? Either that or he is going to launch Indie as a junior chef like Jamie Oliver with his kid.

• Sad
Is the pizza thing and now this sourdough thing gifted experiences? He should declare it if so. Also it's not him introducing us to making sourdough, like he's an expert, it's just him getting a cooking lesson. As I understand it you need to make a starter for sourdough and that takes time?
Notice a hard push on the app again and it's on the same old discounted price again. It's discounted more often than it's full price😂

• Haha
Is the pizza thing and now this sourdough thing gifted experiences? He should declare it if so. Also it's not him introducing us to making sourdough, like he's an expert, it's just him getting a cooking lesson. As I understand it you need to make a starter for sourdough and that takes time?
Notice a hard push on the app again and it's on the same old discounted price again. It's discounted more often than it's full price😂
I got sucked in the other day and subscribed 😳
One utterly boring workout listening to his drivel was enough; luckily I was able to get a refund.

• Wow
  • Haha