Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread so this may have already been said but does anyone else think Rosie and Joe look like brother and sister? She actually looks a lot like his mum which is weird!

Reactions: 13
New to this thread so this may have already been said but does anyone else think Rosie and Joe look like brother and sister? She actually looks a lot like his mum which is weird!
It’s definitely been said on here but glad newcomers agree! It’s odd.

Reactions: 4
But what about their holidays?!

It still astounds me that they pulled Indie out of school just so they could go on luxury holidays whenever they want.
that’s the bit that doesn’t astound me. She was 5 and in reception, lots of parents do it and i’ve also done it. The £3k holiday we went on was priced closer to £7k in the school summer holidays- we’d never have been able to have that amazing time together as a family and the days of school missed at that age is frankly irrelevant. My kids’ friends had longer off school with chicken pox than the holiday we took!

Reactions: 8
that’s the bit that doesn’t astound me. She was 5 and in reception, lots of parents do it and i’ve also done it. The £3k holiday we went on was priced closer to £7k in the school summer holidays- we’d never have been able to have that amazing time together as a family and the days of school missed at that age is frankly irrelevant. My kids’ friends had longer off school with chicken pox than the holiday we took!
I didn’t mean I was astounded by a couple taking their child on holiday during the school term, that’s not exactly unusual, I mean they deregistered her from school entirely just so they have the freedom to jet off whenever they like. THAT is astounding and really short sighted. How long will they keep it up for?

Reactions: 10
IMG_5682.png

why are they all sitting on the dinner table? Surely this isn’t a good thing to be teaching kids (and Indie should definitely know better she’s nearly 6!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't find the whole "my kids are feral lol" thing funny when it's actively encouraged like Joe seems to. I'm not the world's best parent and let my kids get away with stuff and they are a bit feral at times but you do need at least some boundaries and structure with children.

Reactions: 21
So he's reshared the pic of his pubes, laughing at the comments and reshared the reel of Marley doing chin ups balanced on a barbell. Both posts got him a lot of criticism, has he reshared purely because comments is engagement even if they aren't agreeing with you?
Would love to see how they are going to manage electric skateboards on Santa Monica boardwalk when they have 4 kids. How's that going to work 😂 Also surely that US house is going to be way too small now.

Reactions: 6
POMEGRANATE AND COLD POTATOES FROM LAST NIGHT OFF THE TABLE.

WHAT.
Plus a knife he shows is for over 7s used by 5 and 4 year olds. Plus indie pouring some overpriced drink over the table as he encourages her to drink shots. Nice shot of the Waitrose organic pancake ingredients cos he’s so relatable. But there’s free workouts on YouTube for the poor people so it’s all fine.

Reactions: 12
Yes of course the spinach off the floor will be fine, you don't even move discarded food and wipe down the table after meals, so I'm sure the floor is spotless too 👍🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ha! I know, it wouldn't have been difficult to give that spinach a wash before you chuck it in a smoothie!
Smoothie looked grim, who doesn't love a lumpy looking floor spinach, pineapple and mango smoothie for breakfast?
Marley off to nursery, but he loves spending time with his family hence Indie being homeschooled 👀, with a flask of chia seed porridge for lunch. Claims this is what Marley asked for. Yes, we are back to him showing us how to pre warm and fill a food flask. The nation's saviour, where would we be without Joe to show us the way! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.