Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Wicks, promoting Children in Need, a charity event that supports disadvantaged Children like those in poverty who don’t have enough food and frequently go hungry.

Also Joe Wicks, “£15 with of stuff from Pret = tit food”.

Over privileged tone deaf self obsessed bleep!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ummmmmmmm. After all that preaching he got a baguette, stuffed with crisps & chocolate almonds from Pret AND went to Nero to get two cookies (and he definitely got some krispie kremes because he’s basic AF). That’s loads of food! Last time I checked, Pret sold salads & nuts - it’s really not that hard to not eat tit when you’re outside the house, just a question of motivation and discipline

Reactions: 13
Those tick jump burpees he’s doing, such terrible form, his knees must be hating him
---
Also why choose that ‘tit’ food?! Pret has loads of different options, he’s making out like he had no choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ummmmmmmm. After all that preaching he got a baguette, stuffed with crisps & chocolate almonds from Pret AND went to Nero to get two cookies (and he definitely got some krispie kremes because he’s basic AF). That’s loads of food! Last time I checked, Pret sold salads & nuts - it’s really not that hard to not eat tit when you’re outside the house, just a question of motivation and discipline
It wasn’t long ago when he was doing one of his school tours and he was preaching about how easy it is to make healthy choices while on the road and showing off his choices at each stop. He doesn’t stick with anything he preaches

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's an M&S in Piccadilly where you could have definitely got a very healthy nutrient dense lunch.

He's chosen not to (which is ok if that's what he wanted) but he can leave out the accompanying rant.

He's such a massive wanker. He really is so out of touch and privileged.

Another casual home school reference. I haven't seen any home schooling though. Just them not going to school is what's actually happening 😂

Reactions: 21
Oh dear god he’s bought the book. I’m about two thirds of the way through that book and it is truly eye opening and very interesting but I’m not sure I can cope with the inevitable preaching that will follow when he’s read about two pages 😂 I’ll bet he switches to the audiobook version!

Reactions: 1
He's definitely got some kind of eating disorder just for the 6 Weetabix alone. I like a sweet treat as much as the next person but he takes the piss. I don't know how people can still take advice from him.

Reactions: 7
Tell me you have disordered eating without telling me 🤯🤯🤯

The size of those cookies, and he are three of them, one after another?! I would 100% be sick if I did that.

And now he's saying that it's set up for people to consume junk. I'm sorry, but it just isn't. There are as many healthy choices as there are unhealthy, but that doesn't fit the narrative he's trying to peddle.

I travel a lot for work, probably more than Joe does - and I've never found it difficult to find healthy food.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Can't remember the last time I bought a cookie from a shop/bakery. I suppose I might do it once a year as a treat. I'd be surprised if I'm unusual. He has eaten 3 year's worth of a normal person's cookie intake in one go.

I have a busy job, constantly on the go, travel a lot. I manage it and I am not a fitness influencer.

Reactions: 10
I think he’s got a few positive messages off the back of his first “over indulging” post and he’s getting high off the likes and now he’s hamming it up / seeing another angle for content (I do think he constantly binges btw but now I think he’s overdoing it on purpose).

Reactions: 11
It’s all just him drumming up business isn’t it. “I’m like you, you poor, fat, lazy bastard who can’t control him/herself - but here’s what I do after I eat £15 worth of convenience food - I get on my plan and I get bang tidy, you could too, you could pay me money while you fail to lose weight on my plan because I’ll keep telling you this binge restrict cycle is normal, because I’m doing it too. So buy my plan and eat tit then restrict yourself because I tell you carbs are bad, and you need to earn your food. Buy my plan. I love you, I love your money.”

The weird love bombing in that story “I love you, I love who you are” omg he should be warning his daughters about the people in their lives who will do this to them. It’s creepy AF. He must be on something to write that.

• Heart
His stories yesterday and today were insufferable.
But also "homeschooling because i like it best when I spend more time with my children". Shouldn't it be about what's best for those children not what's best for him?! Limiting their interactions with peer group and a lack of routine is not what's best for them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.