Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he wandering down the street in bare feet? I hope he steps on a rusty nail.

Reactions: 4
So grateful to this chat for teaching me the word BORK.

That pasta was proper BORK! So much Worcester sauce (supposed to use a dash) and don’t get me started on the BBQ sauce.

That reminds me that my wife and I had a discussion the other day about weird ways to measure food quantity. We both agreed that Ginger was the only thing to be measured in thumbs and I can’t think of many other things measured in dashes

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what the controversy about the app was? Must have been serious for him to actually go into the office

Anyone know what the controversy about the app was? Must have been serious for him to actually go into the office
The exercise and meal plan officially finishes after 2 years, but to access the old content and any new challenges or seasonal dishes you need to still pay a sub to it.

They've now offered a year free to grads and discounted subs after that for anyone who sticks at it until the 'end'.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I imagine he’s not bothered about education as he assumes his kids will get by with nepotism 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why is he wandering down the street in bare feet? I hope he steps on a rusty nail.
He's grounding himself guys. We all need to connect more with the earth (street concrete in Richmond obvs.)

What concerns me is when his shoes came off. If my boss was knobbing around the office with no shoes on I'd bolt.

Reactions: 7
He wants to give advice to avoid picky eating in 4-6 year olds? He has exactly one child who is that age...what does he know?

Reactions: 10
He wants to give advice to avoid picky eating in 4-6 year olds? He has exactly one child who is that age...what does he know?
This was why I had to stop following him around the wean in 15 era. My first child is the same age as Indie and was infuriated by the idea that having one child suddenly made him an expert!

Reactions: 4
The topics that publishers are paying him to speak on without an ounce of authority or credibility is astounding.

Reactions: 6
Also give me a break, he isn't doing any work on his book, he's looking at the final copy that has probably already gone to the publishers. As if he's done absolutely anything for this book. He is on social media so much that he'd be doing stories constantly about the writing process if he was actually writing even one word of it

Reactions: 8
His new book looks peachy AF, sleep, cold water therapy, set intentions. Is any of this actually new?
What credentials does he have to give advice on picky 4-6 year olds?! Does he think he's cracked what hundreds of parents struggle with by having one 5 yr old who isn't fussy? Because I had a not fussy one but the second one was (and still is). No difference in parenting, they are just different children.

He’s on a fast track to a sexual harassment law suit, making the body coach staff hang out in the swimwear whilst plying them with gin tons.

Reactions: 1
Why's he saying he's only just discovered the Greatest Showman? He's been going on about that film for years. He used to sing the songs with Indie when they still lived in the Richmond house

Reactions: 7
Why's he saying he's only just discovered the Greatest Showman? He's been going on about that film for years. He used to sing the songs with Indie when they still lived in the Richmond house
and only last week when he asked indie to tell the camera the first thing she asks to do every morning (hoping she’d say ‘go for a run’) she responded ‘to watch The Greatest Showman’. But Joe has only just discovered this film… okaaaaay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.