Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've got my speech sorted"

A few hours later....

"Help me with my speech"

šŸ™„ Don't worry Joe, you chat overly sentimental drivel all the time so I'm sure you can come up with something. Just get someone to hold your phone in front of you and it'll feel really natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully Marley gets his genes off his Mum. Can you imagine if he ended up looking like his two unfortunate Uncles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminds me of my eldest, I used to hide from her!

Marley looks so cute he is definitely my favourite even if he's not Joe's šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
how sweet does Marley look in his little suit and trainers ! so lovely to see him looked groomed.and well dressed!
Indies face in this picture šŸ¤£ i have a feeling shes going to be a right little madam !
Jeez Joe's wedding outfit is a right mis match horror! Those too tight Chino style trousers... eww

Yeah, I was wondering who was bank rolling this wedding, it can't have been cheap. Apart from the guests!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh whenever I see Rosie in those frumpy Mum dresses. The internet doesnā€™t forget Rosie šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeez Joe's wedding outfit is a right mis match horror! Those too tight Chino style trousers... eww

Yeah, I was wondering who was bank rolling this wedding, it can't have been cheap. Apart from the guests!
I wonder how big the wedding was in terms of numbersā€¦. Because I looked at their packages and I was genuinely surprised at how affordable they are. Wouldnā€™t be a giant sum for Joe if he decided to give them some money for it, also no telling what her family does and if theyā€™ve contributed.

Reactions: 6

The photo of them all with their mum looked like theyā€™d all jumped in the dressing up box. And Nickyā€™s hat?! WTF was that. I know heā€™s got a bad receding hairline but he looked like a childrenā€™s entertainer
---
I wonder how big the wedding was in terms of numbersā€¦. Because I looked at their packages and I was genuinely surprised at how affordable they are. Wouldnā€™t be a giant sum for Joe if he decided to give them some money for it, also no telling what her family does and if theyā€™ve contributed.
Although Iā€™m not sure Ā£330 minimum per head just for the venue is affordable for most folk, but I did expect it to be a lot more

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.