Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the dresses are very day dress for the venue - I would feel so underdressed. They are nice enough but they’re more relaxed nice day out than wedding guest? Maybe that was the dress code?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure he went to one of the wellness events too. I’m pretty sure he will be quick to back off publically at least. Won’t wanna damage his perfect nations PE teacher image now would he…..

Reactions: 2
So going to bed saves calories.. Fact eh.
is he off his tits?
6 Weetabix is 400 calories plus strawberries and chocolate so he's probably eaten 600+ calories that's a dinner what sort of fitness coach is he.

I'd imagine laying off the weed would stop the munchies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing wrong with a little snack before bed if you're hungry, but must people would have a cup of tea and a biscuit. Not 6 Weetabix in a pasta bowl. Dress it up with strawberries and plant milk to make yourself feel better, but that's fooling no-one!

Reactions: 10
All in vivobarefoot shoes again (including indie- I actually thought he’d make her run in sandals or heels). Is he after a sponsorship deal?!

Reactions: 1
6 weetabix before bed? He was lucky it didn't all come back up again heartburn.

Eating disorder.
---
Busy night trying to delete all traces of him
and his good friend Brand from the internet.

Christ, what a pair of awful cunts 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.