Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Whenever he goes off radar I get the scene from Alan Partridge in my head where he binges on family size toblerones and drives barefoot to Dundee.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Camperfan

VIP Member
What an obnoxious c@nt he is, sharing the Times page to show of his selfie pic whilst being entirely ignorant on the devastating story about public sector pay, you know all those nurses and teachers he claims to help and support.

JayRad

Chatty Member
I wondered when we’d get a post about his boot camp story again. It also comes out whenever he needs cheap engagement!
---
*always!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Don’t wanna be a snoot but…. I am one
Burgers. Always fucking burgers. A brioche bun does not make a burger classier bro. Still a burger and if you weren’t so small minded you would realise that if you wanna be a boho world traveller you might wanna look up and experience some different food
Yes, this! He talks about teaching Indie through travel but a 5* resort and eating the same food the world over doesn't teach you anything but how to be privileged.

Edit to add - my guess at his holiday is Mexico

Well it's as simple as that folks... all you have to do is remove your stress. You know, the every day stresses that people have.... so yeah remove your full time job, remove having to care for your elderly parents, remove the stress of chronic illness, financial worries and juggling work and childcare.
Fucking tool.
Advice unclear. My children were stressing me out in the car so I left them on the side of the motorway

• Haha

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I hate the way he brings his kids up. There’s no charm about the way he parents. He’s just mega trashy, but with money.

I read that Guardian article earlier and the way the journalist captures JW’s patter is uncanny - but also JW really comes across as fuelled by Colombia’s finest. Not saying he is, but fuck me, if it doesn’t come across that way. Irritating little cunt.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Capacity for Glastonbury is 210,000, 2,000 is is less than one percent of that.
So 99% of people at Glastonbury thought there was a better option than watching Joe Wicks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

JayRad

Chatty Member
THIS IS GOLD 🤣🤣🤣

If he's that bothered he should head over to his doghouse pad, I'm sure there's no neighbours backing onto that!
Imagine being that entitled that you think everyone else should be quiet when you’re filming a wanky 20min HIIT workout that’ll contain the same shit as all of the others. I could write one of his workouts. High Knees, Mountain Climbers, Push Ups, Burpees. Done!

• Haha

emisixo

3 week old twins over here… he can fuck right off and then some more the wanker. Now hand over my cuppa and hob nobs 🤣

• Haha

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
He’s such a prick about the kids and sleep. It was one of the first things that really put me off him as he just moaned constantly and said how much of a bad mood he was in over it. If you want your sleep love stop popping more kids out!!!

Frogfairy

She really is so plain. Great figure but that's down to genes and kid size portions of food surely? I'm not Mum shaming but what a life she has just buggering off on a Girls holiday and leaving 3 kids one of which is a baby at home - they definitely have a Nanny 😂