Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou1984

Fucking homeschooling.

Christ on a bike. What a disaster this will be. I hope he does employ a tutor because there is absolutely no way this pair of self obsessed toss pots will put in even a fraction of the planning and effort and commitment involved in home schooling. Let alone having an ounce of skill to begin with.
It's more than a bloody activity book and a half arsed flick through some flashcards.

And just being on a perpetual holiday in dirty clothes with no shoes on isn't adequate either.

My word.
No joke their kids will have stories of the traumatic childhood worse than Joe's. He isn't homeschooling for any other reason than he is a selfish prick who doesn't want to be tied down by term times. I'm completely wound up by him. If you have a problem - make love or exercise. What if you have no money/lost a loved one/suicidal... Read that you twat, and then make a video about how exercise makes that better... I could not feel more sorry for Indie. She may have a privileged life but she won't be able to live it any way apart from what her Dad selfishly wants

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Anotherdayanotherwalk

I think these random disappearances from social media are him falling spectacularly off the wagon eg binging on too much food or massive gin ton benders. When he returns he's normally fairly remorseful, focused on being "good" and always trying to win Rosie back over by talking about her 🔥 body or what a great mum she is. I think life in the Wickes household is pretty volatile.

belle0610

Chatty Member
I feel like he's missed the point of why UPF are so popular. I'm sure he'll manage to go shopping and feed his family for a week on £100 with freshly cooked meals and fresh ingredients. Fuck me, we all could I'm sure

BUT we don't all have 2 adults at home most of the time to cook with fresh ingredients. Or homeschooled children with, it seems, absolutely no hobbies apart from whatever Joe's manic mind has decided they will all 'smash' this week.

Most of us have jobs we have to go to most of the week with early starts and late finishes.

We have children at nursery or school, with numerous clubs like rainbows, football, dance, swimming etc that have to be fitted in during the evening, (usually numerous days with differing start and finish times in a variety of locations obviously)

We have household jobs to keep on top of too - we don't all live in a shit pit 24/7 like Joe.

Add into that various illnesses that people suffer with and the appointments involved with those or elderly/infirm parents that need caring for.

Oh and we have to try and hold down some fragments of a social life.

All that and more is why people rely on UPF!!

Do your shopping Joe, but you live a privileged life and you'll still fall off the wagon in a few weeks. You absolutely cannot preach to any of us about this
This 👏👏👏
Add in any children who may only eat certain UPF foods because of any additional needs so rather than starve parents will feed them whatever is there safe food.

Camperfan

VIP Member
I hate how he is with his kids. Marley's got to be the joker, encouraged to "razz it up" on his motorbike with his dad whining "yeah boy" in the background.
But it's all looks based for the girls. Why couldn't Indie have had a motorbike? I can almost see the way these kids are going to turn out.

Of course he’s chosen to homeschool from next year. Indie is compulsory school age on Sept so he can’t swan off to Australia/LA/wherever else when he fancies it if she’s enrolled in school. If he registers her as homeschooled he can take her wherever he likes.

There’s no chance he and Dozie will educate them. They will 100% have a tutor. I just feel sad for those kids that they won’t have the non educational side of school.
---
And I wish he’d be honest about why he wants to homeschool. Its not about spending time together it’s about being able to travel where they want when they want

Last edited:

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
He's such an insufferable cunt, his stories this morning already🫠🫠 twattering on about getting up at 5am with loads of ideas and thoughts buzzing in his head. I would suggest more sleep Joe as you look like shit😆
Since they came back from Santa Monica there's been a distinct shift in his Instagram, barely any Dosie Rosie or kids featuring, someone's deffo had a word with him. He's gonna slip though, he always does.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Brilliant Insta story about how he avoids talking about weaning and getting his kids to eat things because he's worried that people will feel judged...

Apart from the weaning Instagram account you set up, and the weaning book you published including dreadful preamble slagging your mum off for not breastfeeding and feeding you Frosties.

Funny way of avoiding talking about it if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Wow

tinypathers

He's going to home school his kids?! I wonder if it's so they can travel wherever / whenever they want?!
He’s had a bollocking for taking her out of school so much this year and obvs he’s better at foniks than them teachers so she don’t not need skool innit. It won’t go well long term….

JayRad

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see his home schooling schedule if him and Dozie are doing the teaching
9:30am - Fonick’s innit
10am - Adding and taking away
10:30am - Burpees and Star Jumps
11am - Nap for Joe
12pm - Family cooking (food made by hired chef)
1pm - Picture posing with Dozie
2pm - Home time so Joe can go for an ice bath and a gin ton

• Haha
I’m one of the Joe originals. He used to live about 5 mins from my house, so a friend and I went to his boot camps in the park (you know the ones he says no one ever went to 🎻 ) and he was a decent bloke, no indication of the cuntery that was to come, although looking back he did some videos outside kfc shaming some fat people for being in the queue, so the signs were there
I then did his very first plan, got a discount for being at boot camp and to be honest I’ve never looked so good but it was so disordered, 36 eggs a week, 7g of bloody pasta, a whole bag of spinach with a meal (still can’t look at spinach now 🤮) and having to ‘earn’ your carbs. You also got hung out to dry at the end when the plan was finished there was no ‘what to do now to maintain etc’ they just wanted you to sign up to the graduate plan for more £££. It wasn’t sustainable so the results were short lived and no different from signing up to any other slimming club really, except this one encouraged you to throw yourself about like a twat so you could eat your pancakes
I also ended up in Vegas at the same time as he was there for his 30th, that was an interesting few days…
He’s nothing more than a massive twat

• Wow

otterjess

"It may only be a year" means they have some kind of big long holiday planned next year and that's why they're doing it. So transparent

Reactions: 19

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Fucking homeschooling.

Christ on a bike. What a disaster this will be. I hope he does employ a tutor because there is absolutely no way this pair of self obsessed toss pots will put in even a fraction of the planning and effort and commitment involved in home schooling. Let alone having an ounce of skill to begin with.
It's more than a bloody activity book and a half arsed flick through some flashcards.

And just being on a perpetual holiday in dirty clothes with no shoes on isn't adequate either.

My word.

• Heart

unidentified

VIP Member
He’s never breaking America. He tries every year. I hope he does though the he can fuck off out there for good

BoogleC

Ummmmmmmm. After all that preaching he got a baguette, stuffed with crisps & chocolate almonds from Pret AND went to Nero to get two cookies (and he definitely got some krispie kremes because he’s basic AF). That’s loads of food! Last time I checked, Pret sold salads & nuts - it’s really not that hard to not eat shit when you’re outside the house, just a question of motivation and discipline
It wasn’t long ago when he was doing one of his school tours and he was preaching about how easy it is to make healthy choices while on the road and showing off his choices at each stop. He doesn’t stick with anything he preaches

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
Story 1 - we are homeschooling to spend more time as a family.
Story 2 - the key to a happy relationship is time alone.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha