Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
This prick! Is he insinuating that people who send their kids to school don’t enjoy spending time together as a family?! He says this twice in his stories. I can’t see this being popular with his adoring fans. He’s already totally out of touch with his lifestyle but this is just bonkers.

Reactions: 17
If he loves spending time with his family so much, why the fuck is he always away from them galavanting around the UK in fancy hotels? He has so much money that he could retire tomorrow and spend every waking minute with his family (and do us all a favour in the process).

But he doesn't because he thrives off the engagement of his shitty posts, loves the attention from his adoring fans and honestly couldn't handle more than a full day of normal parenting anyway! Either that or Dozie sends him packing as often as possible so she doesn't have to put up with the annoying twat either!

Reactions: 17

GossipgalK8

I home schooled my son for 2 years, non pandemic related, he had severe anxiety. I did it for HIM, not me, it was very hard and very challenging but he's now back in school and thriving. These twat's have made this decision because it suits THEM...nowhere in this decision is the wellbeing of the child.

Absolute knobs

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Anotherdayanotherwalk

It's clear they've not done any research into home schooling which surely anyone who thought it was the best option for their child would do to make sure that they started with a plan to be able to meet both ther educational and social needs.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Seriously. All that's going on in the world and all he's got to worry about is his baby waking 3 times a night and interrupting his training. While he's in his second home in the sunshine.

Fuck all the way off Joe. I've weeped holding my child this week purely because I feel so fucking lucky to have them and that we get to go to sleep safe and warm in our beds. At least they're alive and healthy.

He's an absolute wanker.
Have said this before but he doesn't seem to read the news at all. He won't even know anything is happening in the middle east. He is completely self absorbed and oblivious to anything except himself.

Poor Joe! He’s in Santa Monica and struggling with his sleep and eating junk food, just like the rest of us. Man of the people isn’t he.
Any coincidence that he’s feeling this way after a stag weekend in Ibiza? Stop projecting your come down onto the rest of us Joe

Camperfan

VIP Member
Surely we do not need another Joe Wicks cookbook? Are the charity shops not already full of his earlier books! It's clear from the recipe developer person he tagged that he's working with who really develops the recipes, and it sure ain't Joe!

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Joe Wicks, promoting Children in Need, a charity event that supports disadvantaged Children like those in poverty who don’t have enough food and frequently go hungry.

Also Joe Wicks, “£15 with of stuff from Pret = shit food”.

Over privileged tone deaf self obsessed Cunt!

Attachments

• Angry

Purplepeople

How many times do we need to hear the story of how he started out. Yes WE KNOW you used to get up really early and go to Richmond Park and blah blah blah. Get over it

• Haha
Yes, this! He talks about teaching Indie through travel but a 5* resort and eating the same food the world over doesn't teach you anything but how to be privileged.

Edit to add - my guess at his holiday is Mexico
They don’t travel, they go on holiday. Imagine taking your child out of school for a year so you can go on holiday whenever you want. Selfish!

unidentified

VIP Member
The letter sharing is so annoying. You can share this idea without posting what you wrote. I have a book that I write in for my daughter. She doesn’t know about it and when I’m no longer here (hopefully a long way off) she will find it and hopefully it will bring her joy. I got the idea from a podcast called dear daughter and I start every letter with those words. Sometimes I write about the challenges and words of hopefully wisdom to help her when she experiences those things, sometimes the happy times we have and sometimes just random things about how proud I am of her and the young woman she is becoming. Have I felt the need to share with the world what’s in them? No. They’re for her and only her.

• Heart

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Aww. Don't be too hard on him. He's only simple. He's probably read somewhere on instagram that high cortisol leads to weight gain or something like that. To Joe that is probably a really intelligent insight he's posted there. And I bet Rosie and his mum said 'yes, Joe, that's right!' too, while thinking of their next pay check.

But he can't think in any more depth than that, or about the reasons why people may have high cortisol or stress in their lives, let alone how to actually help people. You're expecting way too much from him, he's only a simple creature. He's used to people clapping and cheering at him when he does burpees and says BOSH!, and saying he has nice abs and hair! Why are you lot so demanding and negative?

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Those videos! What a c*nt. As though eating a KFC is worse than the bajillion slices of marmalade on toast and random shit he stuffs his face with when he's having a binge.