Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 weetabix before bed? He was lucky it didn't all come back up again heartburn.

Eating disorder.
I suspect he makes himself sick after eating those huge portions. It's always things like cereal and bread which are easy to throw up. Plus, he didn't look at all bloated in the video of him exercising first thing this morning

Reactions: 7
Jesus just catching up on the 6 weetabix. Needing to force yourself to sleep in order to not eat. The man has serious issues.

Reactions: 8
I think his brother got married at hedsor house - not cliveden. They were staying at Clivedon the night before the wedding

Reactions: 1
Oh there he is on The One Show being saint joe doing a burpee challenge for children in need

Reactions: 2
Urgh he’s in major binging mode. Again.
A few months ago he was banging on about kimchi and gut health etc, then he lost interest (as always. Never known anyone with such a short attention span.) and now he has literally swung the complete opposite direction and is gorging as much ultra processed shite as possible. Does he actually have any inkling of what a total hypocrite he is?!

Reactions: 9
He posts about these binge periods like they're normal and relatable. They aren't. They're a consequence and a major indicator that his relationship with food and exercise is disordered.

Quite a lot of people can eat a balanced diet where they give themselves unconditional permission to eat and can stay up a bit later without eating another meal, where they can not feel the need to go crazy eating everything in sight because they know if they fancy some chocolate or a biscuit they can eat some whenever they wish.

His attitude is not one to emulate. He's like this because he restricts. And he does the same to his kids.

Reactions: 14
I don't know why he's posting this stuff? It's not normal to go on such binge and restrict diets, at least, I don't think it is??

If he had the 80%/20% rule, it would probably stop the binging. I just can't believe as a fitness influencer this is his content 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
And the endless cycle of binge then restrict continues. He’s an addict, he has an eating disorder. Why would you ever take advice from him?

Reactions: 11
I’m convinced he has binge eating disorder. It’s a relatively ‘new’ or more recognised eating disorder. You don’t have to be fat to have it. I have it and I am fat but anyone who eats beyond being hungry i.e Joe (because if he doesn’t go to bed early he will eat) will also likely have it. It’s linked with asd/adhd too which is also definitely Joe.

Reactions: 14
I’m convinced he has binge eating disorder. It’s a relatively ‘new’ or more recognised eating disorder. You don’t have to be fat to have it. I have it and I am fat but anyone who eats beyond being hungry i.e Joe (because if he doesn’t go to bed early he will eat) will also likely have it. It’s linked with asd/adhd too which is also definitely Joe.
Agree. And hitting the gym after a binge is like purging, not throwing up or using laxatives, but panic exercising to burn off what you just binged. He needs professional help and should not be sharing this type of behaviour on social media.

Reactions: 12
Urgh he’s in major binging mode. Again.
A few months ago he was banging on about kimchi and gut health etc, then he lost interest (as always. Never known anyone with such a short attention span.) and now he has literally swung the complete opposite direction and is gorging as much ultra processed shite as possible. Does he actually have any inkling of what a total hypocrite he is?!
Eating disorder, he’s got a totally messed up relationship with food. hole 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.