Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could he get more smug on that post about technology?

The bottom line is kids learn from what they see, so his kids will know how to use a phone because they see their Dad on one CONSTANTLY.

Rosie likes his money most. But she was never going to say that on camera!

And both his kids have had a dummy past 3 so that bullshit about giving them to the dummy fairy is a lie! He forgets that he’s posted every moment of their lives in insta so we can see through his crap.

Reactions: 8
I’d rather my kids used a phone or iPad for a while during a meal out than were running up and down the road near moving traffic and bothering other adults trying to enjoy their meals tbh.

Reactions: 25
I’d rather my kids used a phone or iPad for a while during a meal out than were running up and down the road near moving traffic and bothering other adults trying to enjoy their meals tbh.
Exactly.
If I'm eating out, I'm not the free entertainment for his kids, thanks very much 🙄

Reactions: 14
There’s gonna be a generation of many children and young people affected by what their parents have shared for the world to see for likes/content etc and it will be there forever.

Sharing the odd photo on private accounts is very different to those using their kids for content, clicks, money etc.

Reactions: 10
Maybe letting his kids use technology every now and then would solve 90% of their problems and make them calm the f*** down.

Technology now definitely has its place, I don’t agree with it for kids under 2 but that’s a personal preference & I couldn’t give 2 hoots what someone else does 😂
And they’ve managed 24hour flights + layovers without sticking the on screen movies on? Bullshit!

Reactions: 10
He claims his kids personalities are no accident?! So bloody smug and patronising. I do not believe that personality is 100% nurture, and there will be an element of nature.
His youngest child is only 4 so he'd be wise to reserve judgement I think. Indie will very soon hit the peer pressure school years and if her friends are talking about things they see and do online then she'll be nagging her parents to let her do it too. From Indies posing the other day I think he may have trouble brewing with her when she's older. Far too grown up for such a young one.
They strike me as the type of parents who like to think they are their kids best friends.

Reactions: 14
Their personalities are no accident - Indie seems like a precocious, over confident child and that’s Joes fault. Marley is a darling so who knows where that has come from but seen as Joe favours his girls over him it won’t be Joe’s influence.

Reactions: 17
His parenting skills will be judged in years to come when Indie does a Britney Spears and Marley does a Macaulay Culkin. Definitely some meltdowns on the way. I hate to say it but they literally haven’t had any privacy their wholes lives.

Reactions: 11
The story with Leni in the cot, is it just me, or is her nappy full of poo! Literally coming out the sides!
he really is an egotistical idiot with his q and a!
And the photo of them with his mum on a boat, think that was at Christmas when he was silent? It’s hot and they have leni so must’ve been before this trip????

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The preaching! Dear god the preaching! How does he do it with a straight face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The story with Leni in the cot, is it just me, or is her nappy full of poo! Literally coming out the sides!
he really is an egotistical idiot with his q and a!
And the photo of them with his mum on a boat, think that was at Christmas when he was silent? It’s hot and they have leni so must’ve been before this trip????
Oh god yes! The poo 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh god yes 🤢 seeping out the sides ! Put the phone down for a minute and change her Nappy
Warning ⚠ Nappy picture

AF433958-3C05-4155-98D5-CBC74D5F46FB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He claims his kids personalities are no accident?! So bloody smug and patronising. I do not believe that personality is 100% nurture, and there will be an element of nature.
His youngest child is only 4 so he'd be wise to reserve judgement I think. Indie will very soon hit the peer pressure school years and if her friends are talking about things they see and do online then she'll be nagging her parents to let her do it too. From Indies posing the other day I think he may have trouble brewing with her when she's older. Far too grown up for such a young one.
They strike me as the type of parents who like to think they are their kids best friends.
I’ve read and listened to things about parenting and the whole nature/nurture and how different siblings have different personalities and responses to events. This is because no parent is the same at every stage of their lives. Different siblings experience a different side to their parent at different ages and therefore and all parented differently. Hope that makes sense 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.