Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone seems to be forgetting that both Joe and Dozie are completely and utterly thick as pig tit šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No you're not. Joe Wicks is a twit and doesn't think of dangers.
Iā€™ve been thinking about this lately, and I remember someone telling me once about really arrogant people and how they genuinely believe bad things happen to other people, people who arenā€™t as special as them, and would never happen to them and I believe this is 100% Joe.

Why should he worry about Indieā€™s seatbelt being on incorrectly, his babies playing with literal 20kg weights, choking on uncut grapes, pictures of his daughterā€™s knickers ending up on the dark web, or his kids being injured or abducted whilst running around feral in a foreign country? Those kinds of things happen to ā€œotherā€ people, stupid people like you and me, people who arenā€™t special messiahs. Those kinds of things would never dare to happen to our lord and saviour Joe Wicks. He and his spawn are far too special.

So when people on here say ā€œisnā€™t he worried about XYZ?!ā€ No. He really isnā€™t. He genuinely believes it wouldnā€™t dare happen to him. We would all worry about our own children in those situations, because we are normal and not arrogant narcissists with a god complex.

Reactions: 16
Super late thread title suggestion

ā€œhave you been in Australia, Joe? You should have said!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot get over the amount of time the baby is forward facing and the fact they let her fall asleep like it. Sooooo bad for her posture / hips!

Reactions: 8
So he said the flight back they will be sticking cartoons and movies on. I thought his kids didnā€™t have screen time? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I canā€™t hack this prick anymore. ā€˜My mum and dad were completely off the rails but I turned out perfect because I am amazingā€™.
Bore off you insufferable chode
They were such terrible parents he had summer holidays in the south of France. Absolute hole. How can he say he loves and misses his mum in the same series of posts where heā€™s saying his parents were tit but heā€™s turned out ok.

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t hack this prick anymore. ā€˜My mum and dad were completely off the rails but I turned out perfect because I am amazingā€™.
The lack of self awareness is SCREAMING in this post

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The lack of self awareness is SCREAMING in this post
And itā€™s funny because heā€™s far from perfect. He has behavioural issues, issues with social media addiction, alcohol and bingeing, not to mention his chronic over sharing of his children including sharing images of his daughters underwear, he has a lot to address!

Reactions: 15
Mentally strong Joe? Behave šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ coming from the man who always feels flat and needs motivating bleeping constantlyā€¦heā€™s weak as piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow he is REALLY on one with his out of control ego right now! Mentally strong and stable? His issues are on full display for everyone to see. He's admitted himself that he's addicted to his phone (and all the brown nosing messages) and he binge eats so much he gives himself diarrhoea!! He jumps from one thing to the next , hardly seeing anything through and comes across as super manic. Absolutely insufferable. How can Rosie live with him?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1997872
Is it just me or do these kids always look grubby??
No idea why I've bothered hiding the face since Joe shows them at every opportunity....
yes they do ..dishevelled is what my Nan would have called them!
They do dress Marley in some bizarre clothes too!
Also yesterday stories where they arrived st Bondi beach..Marley and Indie nearly ran into road , then Marley dashed off in the opposite direction onto the beach and soon disappeared out of sight whilst Joe was busy filming his stories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
yes they do ..dishevelled is what my Nan would have called them!
They do dress Marley in some bizarre clothes too!
Also yesterday stories where they arrived st Bondi beach..Marley and Indie nearly ran into road , then Marley dashed off in the opposite direction onto the beach and soon disappeared out of sight whilst Joe was busy filming his stories!
Bonus beach is actually an incredibly dangerous beach, lots of people get into serious trouble there and itā€™s so busy loads of kids get lost which takes the lifeguards away from watching the water so parents not keeping an eye on their kids puts other people in danger as well as their offspring.

Reactions: 7
Of all the bizarre things that Joe & Rosie do, the thing I find most strange is the way they are with Marley. They treat him as if he is about 5 or 6! Take the stories Iā€™ve just seen this morning - he is parked right at the end of the family along a restaurant bar. Presumably on a bar stool/high seat with no adult next to him to ensure heā€™s safe/ Doesnā€™t lean too far and tumble off / Doesnā€™t hurt himself on the sharp adult cutlery around / Doesnā€™t knock over a glass / Doesnā€™t reach out and touch anything in the kitchen that is opposite himā€¦And also doesnā€™t bother the adults from a different party sitting next to him - which I would be very aware of as a potential. I have a 3 year old. When we go out she always sits next to me or my husband so we can keep an eye on her for all the reasons given above! Surely they cannot trust that 2 or 3 year old (not sure of his exact age) to sit in a restaurant and eat his food like an adult?! I refuse to believe it!!! Especially as heā€™s apparently the more feral one. Weā€™ve seen him playing near busy roads, being given boundaries you would give a 5 year old - ā€œyou can go up to that marker and no furtherā€ - not age appropriate for a preschooler! One story him and Indie seemed to be sitting together across the road from where Joe was filming them! So dangerous! Iā€™m honestly aghast at this! It is more likely for me to sprout wings and fly myself to bleeping Australia than it is for me to let my 3 year old sit across a road from me! It just would be a recipe for disaster. Iā€™m a mum of 3 normal, pleasant children and none of them could have been trusted in this sense at that ageā€¦I just donā€™t understand it. Accident waiting to happen.
---
And donā€™t get me started on the feral-ness of them constantly going bare foot everywhere. bleeping lazy ass parents canā€™t even be arsed to make them wear shoes. Honestly those 2 kids scurry about looking as if they havenā€™t got a home to go to. If they turned up to my restaurant looking as they do I would turn them away. Shambolic parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He also keeps describing them as toddlers! Indie is at school and will be 5 this year. Marley is a pre schooler. Neither are toddlers.

Reactions: 9
The most dangerous part of that swing picture is that he is showing his young daughters knickers off to all and sundry

Reminds me of the time he filmed her in wet knickers in the park because she had wet herself he decided to take a picture of her and laugh at her ! Funny it was them swiftly taken down as someone HAD to point out it wasnā€™t OK
Agree, he just had no idea! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
---
Wellā€¦didnā€™t expect that šŸ˜‚
Yes that was odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.