Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister lives in Australia and doesn’t wear any shoes or very rarely. When she was home (northern England) she would still go to Morrisons with none on! I was horrified. Not to justify Joe. My sister is a hippy, he’s a lazy twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My sister lives in Australia and doesn’t wear any shoes or very rarely. When she was home (northern England) she would still go to Morrisons with none on! I was horrified. Not to justify Joe. My sister is a hippy, he’s a lazy twit
It's very common in Queensland, people drive barefoot, go into the local shop/pub not wearing shoes and in beach towns. Byron is very much hippyville and so its quite normal. Not in cities though!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I live in Sydney and see a lot of people barefoot, not in the CBD but in around the suburbs close by. bleeping gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Awful. I'd hate to live anywhere and suffer that from everyone. It's not only that , but treading on something as well, or cutting the sole of your foot

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow the curly haired bleep but is he so rich now that he kids don’t have to go to school. How has she had so much time out of school?

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow the curly haired bleep but is he so rich now that he kids don’t have to go to school. How has she had so much time out of school?
Private schools don’t care as long as you keep paying their fees

Reactions: 9
Poor Marley, just wanting to share his cookie with his dad who only has time to talk to Rosie and Indie and completely ignore him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s not compulsory school age until Sept as she’s a July baby and children don’t have to go to school until the term after they turn 5. I mean Joe is such an expert im surprised he even sends her to school when he probably thinks he can do a better job of teaching himself 🙄
---
Poor Marley, just wanting to share his cookie with his dad who only has time to talk to Rosie and Indie and completely ignore him
He really is a crappy person, poor Marley! Also why is he shouting constantly?!

Reactions: 10
I always wonder how he gets such a good turnout for his workouts wherever he goes. Is he actually that popular? Or are his media and marketing team working their bollocks off?
Maybe in Oz I could see him being reasonably popular but he had the same in the US as well where’s he not very well heard of!

I always wonder how he gets such a good turnout for his workouts wherever he goes. Is he actually that popular? Or are his media and marketing team working their bollocks off?
Maybe in Oz I could see him being reasonably popular but he had the same in the US as well where’s he not very well heard of!
Part of it is (I think) that a lot of people who follow Joe have their own modest little following based on the BodyCoach app/offerings and being where Joe is gives them status and content for their insta feeds. That’s what I see on my side, all the really hyper 40+ yummy mummies will turn up for Joe and tag him constantly in their posts in desperation for a repost to boost their egos and followers….

They’re all ex pats who didn’t have to put up with PE with Joe during lockdown when most people realised he is a c%&t! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah kids you're not allowed any of the grown-ups fries as you've already had veg noodles and rice 🙄

Eat as I say, not as I do. Or go outside and do twenty burpees in your bare feet and I might let you lick one.

twit.

Reactions: 6
Feel sorry for the passengers near Joe who are going to be inhaling his cheesy lamb fries / shawarma farts for the next few hours. What happened to eating with your family and sharing the same food?! Also are those high sugar sweets / donuts for pudding or for the flight. That’s a LOT of sugar for 2 young kids expected to sit still for a long period of time…
He really has no idea does he.

She’s not compulsory school age until Sept as she’s a July baby and children don’t have to go to school until the term after they turn 5. I mean Joe is such an expert im surprised he even sends her to school when he probably thinks he can do a better job of teaching himself 🙄
---

He really is a crappy person, poor Marley! Also why is he shouting constantly?!
That was vile! Poor little Marley totally ignored. All he wanted to do was share.

Reactions: 3
His kids have had more time off school than Greta Thunberg! How is he able to get away with that? 5 mins colouring in at the dinner table won’t cut it Joe you bleeping turnip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.