Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A GLIMPSE?!! A bleeping glimpse?! Understatement of the year, dear heart.
“Joe was kind enough to share helpful parenting tips such as flying first class so your kids can run around on the plane, how to save on suitcase space by not bothering with shoes, how to sling one up your wife in Singapore and even gave us a glimpse in to which underwear he had packed for Indigo and how creamy his wife’s breastmilk was” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My theory as an armchair psychologist and professional Detective, is that Joe has severe childhood trauma from his experience growing up with addicts as parents (drugs his Dad/cleaning OCD etc his mum)
He displays all the traits of someone with high functioning anxiety including being successful while simultaneously self sabotaging. His nervous system is COMPLETELY disregulated because of his exposure to abusive situations as such a young age, and you can see that in how quickly his kids trigger him with behaviour that HE got in trouble for as a child so he falls into roaring and shouting patterns. He has no real conscious awareness of this because he hasn't had the realisation that it's a problem. He needs to go to psychotherapy to process his childhood trauma, make a safe space for himself and his little family by getting off social media and probably cutting out family members who are toxic, and doing the body and breath work needed to help calm his nervous system and get his Amygdala out of adrenaline response mode. And stop hopping around the place doing HiIT because that's no substitute for proper mental health care. He might also benefit from an SSRI in the short term to take the edge off and calm down/sleep well while he gets the other aspects of what I've mentioned in order. Could take 6 months, could take years but I reckon that's the kind of work Joe would benefit from. In fact anyone would benefit from. After that if there's no improvement move on to getting a diagnosis for ADHD or other
Great post! I also think that the success he has had and the money he has made has probably made his issues ten times worse. He clearly has gotten enormous highs because of his success (tbf who wouldn't?) but it means he can throw money around as a way of not dealing with what seems like some very deep issues. I know a lot of people do this but I've never witnessed such an obvious example.

Also I have to say it - Indie and Marley looked absolutely filthy when they were travelling. Indie's hair looked like a matted birds nest. I would be embarrassed letting my children go out looking so dirty!

Reactions: 6
Feel like a little visit to Bondi on Sat to take the piss out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I don’t think Joe has ADHD. I just think he’s a millionaire who has too much easy dopamine hits at his disposal so it’s whacked his brain. Constantly posting stories etc is for the “likes” he craves for another quick hit of dopamine. Proper addiction.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck was that Uber video?! Indie kneeing on the seat with the belt round her waist in a moving car with no car seat at four?! But it’s funny cos he’s got some grey hair?

Reactions: 2
So he didn't actually put his phone down for 2 days. He carried on recording everything, it's just he gave us 2 days peace before posting them all again. That's not "being present with the family" you cretin.

Lots of unsafe practices, Indie in the car, baby in strong sunshine, asleep with the baby carrier on, kids running around city streets with no shoes on.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230302_073823_Instagram.jpg

Is it just me or do these kids always look grubby??
No idea why I've bothered hiding the face since Joe shows them at every opportunity....

I think it’s sad that the kids have phones shoved in their face and their lives plastered across social media.
I can’t imagine having conversations with my children through my phone !
So what happened to switching off for two days?

20230302_092304_0000.png

Is this kid on tattle? 🤣

Also jokes aside that story was an uncomfortable watch as that kid was clearly not happy yet he still uploads for millions of people to see. Just pick a different angle 🙄

Reactions: 3
I'm assuming he has agreements from the schools/parents to post all those pictures of him with the schoolkids...

Indie’s hair looks like it hasn’t been washed the whole time they’ve been there. So grim 🤢

New thread suggestion.
The Messiah’s children are shoeless and his parenting is clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why are his kids so far away from him? I have 2 a similar age and they don't get to sit so far away from me... Am I just a helicopter parent?!
This was my exact thought!! They're far too far from them! Plus with all three info Joe shares it would be so easy for someone to walk up, act friendly, address the kids by name and potentially lead them away!!

Why do these instagram celebs not believe in protecting their children!?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.