Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Asparagus123 well done you.

Anyone want to recap?

Joe’s mainly been whinging about how hard he has it, particularly as a father of 3 but mainly father of Marley- apparently that’s rough. He’s still sharing that poor kid’s lunches as if anyone is interested.

they went to the Maldives, Leni got a tan

He managed to shoehorn himself into Children In Need - where he was meant to walk 30 miles but he for some reason he did 28 and called it a day.

Old thread:

As you were, people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Anyone want to recap?

Joe’s mainly been whinging about how hard he has it, particularly as a father of 3 but mainly father of Marley- apparently that’s rough. He’s still sharing that poor kid’s lunches as if anyone is interested.

He managed to shoehorn himself into Children In Need - where he was meant to walk 30 miles but he for some reason he did 28 and called it a day.

Old thread:

As you were, people.
Thank you kindly for starting a new thread and using my title suggestion
I’m off to do a 1000 burpee’s to celebrate 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today we have a chicken loose in the garden despite the current avian flu defra rules meaning all bird must be under cover with strict hygiene measures on what enters and leaves their enclosure. But that clearly doesn’t apply in Nobhead’s party of Surrey. India has written her mother a welcome back note but calls her Rosie not Mummy. Marlon has picked any remaining flowers and leaves in the garden and stuck them in an empty 5 litre ice cream tub. Anything you need to talk about regarding binge eating joe? Lennie looks darker by the day and none of us are convinced she’s actually Joe’s. HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why couldn’t those poor kids just have some pizza and chips for a quick tea tonight? He’s buggering off out and I bet he won’t be eating another bowl of pasta with veggies and sauce 🙄

Reactions: 12

Anyone want to recap?

Old thread:

As you were, people.
Did he only walk 28 miles? I missed that! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a right old moaning myrtle

He even looks moaner boat-raced 🤣🤣💀

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for the other people just skating around getting on with their lives and having fun... then he turns up with Body is Fire with his squeaky voice filming it all... AM I GOOD AT SKATING ROSIE, WHO'S THE BEST AT SKATING ROSIE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember folks if you wake up a bit achy from one of Joes fat burning HIIT workouts you can always just have a quick acupuncture session to sort you right out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but how selfish of them to have a date night? She's been away from 2 of her babies and he's been travelling too. Why not just have a family night for your first night all back together.

Reactions: 17
Remember folks if you wake up a bit achy from one of Joes fat burning HIIT workouts you can always just have a quick acupuncture session to sort you right out!
For some reason, the only person I can see following him is that Kirsty from Location,location programme 😄😄😄😄
She's the sort that would follow him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s out again…..but honestly what sort of twit starts their Apple Watch when they go clubbing 🤣🤣

Ah he’s out with will and daisy. Rosie at home though 🤷🏻‍♀️ random

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My maths isn’t good but 105,000 teachers signed up to his app and in 3 months they’ve completed 90,000 work outs??? That’s less than 1 work each in 3 months. Yet he sells it like it’s a massive success. To me it reads like a lot of people downloaded it because it was free but hardly any of them use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s out again…..but honestly what sort of twit starts their Apple Watch when they go clubbing 🤣🤣

Ah he’s out with will and daisy. Rosie at home though 🤷🏻‍♀️ random
Will and Daisy are top level caners, not a good look for “The Nation’s PE teacher” to be out with the sniffing, dilated pupil, jaw swinging pair.

Reactions: 11
Will and Daisy are top level caners, not a good look for “The Nation’s PE teacher” to be out with the sniffing, dilated pupil, jaw swinging pair.
They love it….Will especially had trouble hiding the swinging jaw 😂 although they look a lot more fun than squeaky and Dozie

Was Will that introduced them in the first place. He and squeaky are mates which probably tells you all you need to know about Joe’s extra curricular activities

Reactions: 5
Joe is so uncool though! Never heard of Will but notice he shared stories people had tagged him in but not Joe's as obvs he's not the right kind of image for a DJ.
Also note Will's Mrs, Daisy, is your typical tits out at all times Only Fans type influencer so says a lot about where Dosie came from and the company she likes to keep.
Low level wanabees the lot of them. They will all look haggered as hell and be divorced by their late 40s I swear!

Don't worry, he's given us an update on his Apple watch to tell us what a work out dancing is. Looks like it's still paused 2 hours ago, the moron!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.