Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I'm a 'don'ter' apparently. I'm the first to admit I'm far chubbier than I used to be/wish I was. And my diet plays a role in that.

I'm also a busy mother of young children, one of whom has additional needs. I'm a wife of a man who works a lot of antisocial hours and isnt home to help very much. I'm also someone who lives with multiple chronic illnesses and chronic pain (not due to my weight) and chronic fatigue. I'm neurodivergent and I have various mental health issues. I'm also a published author and a graphic designer and work very, very hard on both of my crafts daily.

People are more than their fucking weight. People like me are more than just fucking 'don'ter's for fuck's sake. Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

heyimaninfluenzer

Wonder what kind of visa for Australia he has? They’re very strict on people trying to work on a tourist visa. If they think you’re trying that they can put you on the next flight back.
He don’t need a visa. He’s Joe Wicks the second coming of Christ. He will just turn up and shout “I’m here to get you Aussies LEAN boiiiii”!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Raquencha

Chatty Member
Im more amazed about him meeting some stranger and getting a ticket to Ed Sheeran then leaving Rosie and the kids and driving for 2 hours to the gig THEN going to some club because a guy from coachella is playing and sleeping in his car at 3am! It’s a story from a 21 year old not a married man on holiday with his wife and kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Anotherdayanotherwalk

So it's 5am the children are restless, jet lagged and can't sleep so Joe decides the best thing he can do is leave Dozie to it and head to the gym. If my husband did that to me I'd be well hacked off. I can't see why Dozie stays with him, it can only be for the 🤑💵🤑

Reactions: 28

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I didn’t mean to be snarky about 5km times. Goodness no. But I do remember not too long ago that he was going 20min 5kms with Mo Farah so clearly he can do it and shouldn’t need conditioning to do it under 30 mins considering he is Mr. Fitness
But you make a good point: some people are runners, some people are swimmers, some people are long curly haired twats who are stealing a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Itsjustmetoo

I feel sorry for the other people just skating around getting on with their lives and having fun... then he turns up with Body is Fire with his squeaky voice filming it all... AM I GOOD AT SKATING ROSIE, WHO'S THE BEST AT SKATING ROSIE?!

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
The privilege is insane! His kids are on their third warm climate trip in 6 months so it's no wonder they've had plenty of pool time.
The rest of us? Pools closed for months for COVID, swim lessons hugely over subscribed and costly, and swimming pools closing as councils can't afford to run them. One near me has just closed for good, one didn't reopen for ages after covid as it needed expensive repairs and a third is just about to close for refit. So we have one functioning pool for the county at the moment. Unless you can afford membership of an expensive leisure club and I don't bet for one second the Wickes kids went to the council pool I'll bet they are members of some swanky club.

Blinda7

I'm cabin crew and those posts of his made me laugh ... There aren't "many " kids on every flight ,maybe if you go Orlando etc ... No people don't just put their noise cancelling headphones on (not in economy anyway)and ignore the crying kids,they very much notice them .. and of course we try to help when we can but you can't fob our kids on us for the flight as we have work to do and responsibilities , we're not there just to serve you your gin tons you prick!

Giving us tips about how easy it is to travel with kids! I'll bet it's a different ball game in terms of getting the kids comfy to sleep and kind attention from cabin crew in first class than economy. Plus he probably got a transfer straight to swanky hotel, not juggling kids and luggage in the taxi queue.
He thinks everyone else on the plane understands about kids crying as they've been there once. I'm certain he's wrong on this point and so imagine he let the kids cry and pissed people off on this flight.

Reactions: 26

Jessica Fletcher

And now he is sexualising breastfeeding 🤮 "Leni got that cream" with a photo of Rosie feeding her.
Stooooppppppp
---
I am not a naturally tidy creature but those photos of their air bnb has stressed me out. When I am on hols I always need a fairly tidy room/place to come back to, otherwise it’s just not enjoyable? It’s just a dump. Im embarrassed for them.
I'm amazed any Air BnB owners will take a booking from him if they see what a pigsty the family turn those properties into. I've done air BNB for years with both dogs and toddlers, not on my life would I let it get that trashed, a quick tidy round before bedtime of " normal " levels of untidy and leave the place how we find it on the day of departure.

Last edited:
  • Sick

mrtumble

VIP Member
When he is in rehab for his eating issues and his wife has left him for being a controlling, abusive arsehole, he might realise he didn't have all the answers...

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I really do feel like the tide is turning on him 🤞🏻 but he's desperate to stay relevant - so will do the SAS who dares wins & any other reality TV.
He wouldn’t last 3 minutes on SAS Who Dares Wins.
He is nothing more that a glorified Kid’s Entertainer nowadays, doing star jumps for Mummy Bloggers in National Trust sites.
Dozie may have to start getting her tits out again to meet the mortgage repayments on Chav Mansion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalalala1212

I’d rather my kids used a phone or iPad for a while during a meal out than were running up and down the road near moving traffic and bothering other adults trying to enjoy their meals tbh.

Reactions: 25

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I know we've all said it before, but he is so toxic. I have a six pack, but I also eat ice cream and drink alcohol. I don't binge and restrict. I eat all foods in moderation. He should be teaching his followers that, not that you shouldn't have the ice cream, or the beer. Life is too damn short to be miserable. Eat what makes you happy, move in a way that works for you. Just because he does strength training, doesn't mean that his followers have to.

God, he boils my piss. And he's meant to have a degree in sports science?!

Jessica Fletcher

Joe is one of the few influencers I think who absolutely should be seeking a diagnosis- middle class white women who are influencers seeking an ADHD diagnosis is a bit of a fad at the moment but with Joe it’s…. Kind of obvious he has something going on? Be it ADHD or other… he would definitely benefit from diagnosis and the structure of support. As you say, good chance it is in his family so benefits one and all.
My theory as an armchair psychologist and professional Detective, is that Joe has severe childhood trauma from his experience growing up with addicts as parents (drugs his Dad/cleaning OCD etc his mum)
He displays all the traits of someone with high functioning anxiety including being successful while simultaneously self sabotaging. His nervous system is COMPLETELY disregulated because of his exposure to abusive situations as such a young age, and you can see that in how quickly his kids trigger him with behaviour that HE got in trouble for as a child so he falls into roaring and shouting patterns. He has no real conscious awareness of this because he hasn't had the realisation that it's a problem. He needs to go to psychotherapy to process his childhood trauma, make a safe space for himself and his little family by getting off social media and probably cutting out family members who are toxic, and doing the body and breath work needed to help calm his nervous system and get his Amygdala out of adrenaline response mode. And stop hopping around the place doing HiIT because that's no substitute for proper mental health care. He might also benefit from an SSRI in the short term to take the edge off and calm down/sleep well while he gets the other aspects of what I've mentioned in order. Could take 6 months, could take years but I reckon that's the kind of work Joe would benefit from. In fact anyone would benefit from. After that if there's no improvement move on to getting a diagnosis for ADHD or other

• Heart