Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do deadlifts and you are supposed to brace and engage you core and squeeze in everything real tight like that in fairness. So it's probably a mixture of that and a bit of sucking in!
I know what you mean but If you brace your core it actually feels like you’re pushing it outwards to keep it solid, whereas in that video he’s really sucking it in.
I think he’s probably just overindulged on the food a little!

Reactions: 3
Wtf!!! This is SO dangerous! I can’t believe they actually put Leni on that swing. So irresponsible.

And WHY does Indie never have any shoes on??? So disgusting 🤢

Joe’s manic behaviour is really rubbing off on those kids. Indie is nuts and mimics Joe so much 😩

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Wtf!!! This is SO dangerous! I can’t believe they actually put Leni on that swing. So irresponsible.

And WHY does Indie never have any shoes on??? So disgusting 🤢

Joe’s manic behaviour is really rubbing off on those kids. Indie is nuts and mimics Joe so much 😩
Her underwear on show - he’s such a clueless twit. She will end up divorcing her parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That video of indie and Marley laying on the floor of the tram stop colouring makes me feel ill 😅 You just know they don’t give them a proper scrub in the bath either, there will be dry animal/human wee, old sick and god knows what else on the floor and he’s happy for them to lay all over it just because it’s in Australia? I can’t imagine him doing that at Victoria station in London waiting for a train 🤮
---
Until/if something happens to the kids that is life changing he won’t change his attitude towards basic safety.
I don’t wrap kids in cotton wool but I also wouldn’t purposely put them in a situation that could seriously harm them, if Leni tipped out and fell flat on her face god forbid the injuries that could come from it.
He hasn’t even got the other 2 to lay their arm over her either, if Marley moved his from underneath her it would roll / push her off.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Joe’s kids are going to grow up to be traumatised adults battling depression, anxiety and addiction at this rate if he doesn’t stop over exposing them like this. Maybe it’s even too late…

Reactions: 8
New to the thread can’t believe I haven’t posted before. I would admire his enthusiasm and positivity if he wasn’t so braggy and arrogant! Especially about parenting stuff. I listen to the Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast with Giovanna Fletcher and, yes everyone is on there to share their experiences, but his was the only one that came off as basically a preachy tirade of “this is what every parent should do”.

Everything he posts I can only see as showing off; “look my young child can write like this”, “look Marley can swim”, “oooh I’m doing a workout at 10pm”. And the banging on about taking colouring to restaurants…I am actually on the side of absolutely no screens at dinner tables but each to their own, and the way he keeps bringing it up just screams judgement at anyone who does.

Reactions: 11
The most dangerous part of that swing picture is that he is showing his young daughters knickers off to all and sundry

Reminds me of the time he filmed her in wet knickers in the park because she had wet herself he decided to take a picture of her and laugh at her ! Funny it was them swiftly taken down as someone HAD to point out it wasn’t OK

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So many issues with his latest stories. The pout on Indie when she's showing off her nails, Leni on the swing, showing Indie's knickers off on the swing, colouring at the tram stop & still no socks or shoes!!

I just can't believe how over exposed they are now.

Never, ever would I post a pic of my daughter with her legs open, knickers on show on any of my own PRIVATE social media (no matter how fun/playful/innocent the moment was) where only my nearest and dearest can see, let alone a public profile with literally millions of followers!! How he raises those kids is, in lot’s of ways, child abuse 😔

Reactions: 20
He’s a clueless bleep. The perfect example of what happens when someone with zero social skills and little intelligence is given too much money.
His kids may have all the luxuries of wealth but they are lacking the basic necessities of safeguarding, boundaries and parents who know what they are doing.

Reactions: 19
Posts stories of him doing weights in a plush gym them plugs a link for his crappy app? Confused much?
Part of me thinks he’s finally cottoned on to the fact that strength training is superior for the body over HIIT circuits but he can’t go completely back on the thing that got him to where he is. Slowly though I reckon he’s going to push strength training more and more on his app and keep the jumping around tit for the PE with Joe guff

Reactions: 8
(Tongue in cheek) Thread suggestion:
WHERE THE THE HELL ARE INDIE'S SHOOOOOES?!

Cripes. It's ridiculous. Australia isn't some utopia, they have dirty pavements and broken glass there too.

Reactions: 19
(Tongue in cheek) Thread suggestion:
WHERE THE THE HELL ARE INDIE'S SHOOOOOES?!

Cripes. It's ridiculous. Australia isn't some utopia, they have dirty pavements and broken glass there too.
They are a pair of entitled dickheads with no common sense between them so it's unsurprising, really....

Reactions: 7
Part of me thinks he’s finally cottoned on to the fact that strength training is superior for the body over HIIT circuits but he can’t go completely back on the thing that got him to where he is. Slowly though I reckon he’s going to push strength training more and more on his app and keep the jumping around tit for the PE with Joe guff
Totally agree. It’s a total joke his whole business is something he doesn’t even believe in.

Looking forward to seeing the line of Body Coach Strong In 15 cook books, gym equipment, new app blah blah blah.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. It’s a total joke his whole business is something he doesn’t even believe in.

Looking forward to seeing the line of Body Coach Strong In 15 cook books, gym equipment, new app blah blah blah.
Yeah and the thing is he clearly knows duck all about strength training. There’s much better people to follow out there for that but his followers will undoubtedly do exactly as he says!

Reactions: 2
Jesus. A paedophile would have an absolute field day with that photo of Indie on the swing. I genuinely am absolutely disgusted.

He is so so utterly clueless. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t he claim his mum is a social worker? You’d think she’d have a word with him about safeguarding his young daughter.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t he claim his mum is a social worker? You’d think she’d have a word with him about safeguarding his young daughter.
There are seedy fetid corners of the web that would go absolutely crazy for a pic like this one of his daughter, it’s probably already there. It staggers me that he thinks it’s ok to post this kind of picture to god knows who. When are all these influencers who sell their kids souls to the world (& he’s by no means the worst offender) going to learn. I’d be beyond raging if I grew up & found this online.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.