Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean don’t get me wrong Rosie has a good body but the pervy prick is giving me the heave 🤮 not sure I’d compare her to a Ferrari…

Reactions: 7
It’s also given me the major ick that a man in his late 30’s has put ‘Your mum’ as one of the poll options on his story?! Yet another example of how immature he is 😐

I think I need to unfollow him soon before I go mad 😵💫

Reactions: 8
It’s also given me the major ick that a man in his late 30’s has put ‘Your mum’ as one of the poll options on his story?! Yet another example of how immature he is 😐

I think I need to unfollow him soon before I go mad 😵💫
You know how when he said during the Xmas period when he was pretty much off line for two weeks that it was a good sign that he was stable and happy and enjoying his family… and I wondered if the rest of the time when he’s over sharing etc he’s in some kind of manic state - I feel like I was closer to the truth than I actually realised… his last couple of weeks SM posts have really taken a weird turn. He’s not far off Charlie Sheen tiger blood breakdown levels I reckon

Reactions: 12
I am not a naturally tidy creature but those photos of their air bnb has stressed me out. When I am on hols I always need a fairly tidy room/place to come back to, otherwise it’s just not enjoyable? It’s just a dump. Im embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 13
And now he is sexualising breastfeeding 🤮 "Leni got that cream" with a photo of Rosie feeding her.
Stooooppppppp
---
I am not a naturally tidy creature but those photos of their air bnb has stressed me out. When I am on hols I always need a fairly tidy room/place to come back to, otherwise it’s just not enjoyable? It’s just a dump. Im embarrassed for them.
I'm amazed any Air BnB owners will take a booking from him if they see what a pigsty the family turn those properties into. I've done air BNB for years with both dogs and toddlers, not on my life would I let it get that trashed, a quick tidy round before bedtime of " normal " levels of untidy and leave the place how we find it on the day of departure.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That’s horrific.

The screaming row that would follow him posting that, it I was Rosie, would be audible on multiple continents.
I've no problem with him sharing photos of her BF, I fed my own and fair play to any mum who does, the more it becomes normalised the better - but the creepy comment
Just NO!!!

Reactions: 17
Agree with you all. I also hated the photo he posted of her against a wall in her bikini. I would slaughter my OH if he asked me to pose against a blank wall in my bikini so he could post it on his Insta. If I'm happy with the pic I'll share it myself, him doing it just feels controlling.

Reactions: 9
Agree with you all. I also hated the photo he posted of her against a wall in her bikini. I would slaughter my OH if he asked me to pose against a blank wall in my bikini so he could post it on his Insta. If I'm happy with the pic I'll share it myself, him doing it just feels controlling.
Yes that really smacked of objectification

Reactions: 9
Doubt Rosie is bothered. She did that for years modelling for Pg3. Probably beats getting her baps out on only fans for a living which is what she'd be doing now if she hadn't married the world's saviour Joe Pricks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Such a contrast from when Rosie was pregnant with Indie & he kept them off social media for a while / posted sporadically.

So much for him living a "private life"
He did keep the pregnancy off social media, but after Indie was born he just could not resist the overwhelming urge to preach and mansplain about parenting. Starting with his ludicrous theory about babies' temperaments. Ladies who have had intervention or a c section, if your baby is fussy it's your own fault, you weren't calm enough during the birth. You should have done hypnobirthing like Rosie. Then your baby would be calm like Indie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Stop bleeping posting photos of your child being breast fed you utter creep! Give them some privacy!

• Heart
100% - I've been following mom.uncharted recently and her posts are very eye opening. It's absolutely terrifying thinking of exposing kids to absolutely anyone on a public forum.
I’ve just looked this lady up- what an eye opener.

I’ve just looked this lady up- what an eye opener.
The thing is there is alot of info about the repercussions of exposing your child/children online. None of these influencers can feign ignorance, it's all well documented. They all CHOOSE to post their kids regardless for fame/money/publicity.

Reactions: 6
And now he is sexualising breastfeeding 🤮 "Leni got that cream" with a photo of Rosie feeding her.
Stooooppppppp
---
he seems to be having a BF story fad the mo...hes never posted stories of Rosie feeding Indie or Marley but over last couple of days weve had about 10 of Leni!
If i was Rosie id tell him to do one...no one gets a minutes peace or privacy with Joe around! and yes hes become very creepy with today's stories 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 3
he seems to be having a BF story fad the mo...hes never posted stories of Rosie feeding Indie or Marley but over last couple of days weve had about 10 of Leni!
If i was Rosie id tell him to do one...no one gets a minutes peace or privacy with Joe around! and yes hes become very creepy with today's stories 😳
I think it’s because she stopped early with Marley and combi fed with Indie so it’s his way of bragging that she’s breastfeeding Leni still.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.